***Official NBA Playoff Discussion Thread***

Mavric

I see Miami winning tonight, especially if they out rebound SA again. Just can't see them letting the Spurs take two on their home court. Would love to be wrong though, still think the Spurs take it in 7 with Duncan getting the MVP.

I see Miami winning tonight, especially if they out rebound SA again. Just can't see them letting the Spurs take two on their home court. Would love to be wrong though, still think the Spurs take it in 7 with Duncan getting the MVP.

If Miami doesn't win tonight, they will be in a world of hurt. Which would be fine with me.

OK. Honestly, I'm not a LBJ hater. I'm not a huge fan but I definitely like him a lot more than many people. And that was a very nice block. But what the heck is everyone so excited about??? There were eight minutes left in a 20 point game and he was basically sitting there waiting for a serviceable role player who doesn't jump very well to try to go over him. I'm not sure why it was really even in the highlights, let alone leading every report about the game.

OK. Honestly, I'm not a LBJ hater. I'm not a huge fan but I definitely like him a lot more than many people. And that was a very nice block. But what the heck is everyone so excited about??? There were eight minutes left in a 20 point game and he was basically sitting there waiting for a serviceable role player who doesn't jump very well to try to go over him. I'm not sure why it was really even in the highlights, let alone leading every report about the game.

It's definitely being a little overhyped, but it shouldn't be in the highlight? I wouldn't quite go that far.... I mean, it was one helluva block....