***Official NBA Playoff Discussion Thread***

Mavric

If you are that paranoid basketball isn't the only sport rigged. Why do you think in the NFL hardly any new teams make the Super Bowl? If there is a new team from the conference there is almost a guarantee that the other conference's team has been there before.

Do you mean "hardly any new teams" as in the same teams make the Super Bowl every year? Couldn't be further from the truth, NFL has had 9 distinct teams in the SB in the last 5 years. Or do you mean expansion teams? If you mean no expansion teams, then the answer to that should already be clear. Regardless, I do believe that some NFL teams, namely the Patriots, Cowboys, Steelers, and yes, Packers, get more calls than other teams.

wrong there were only 3 teams within the last 5 years which it was their first Super Bowl ever.

Yeah and the Minnesota Vikings have never one won, so that proves my point! TAKE THAT TSCHU

If you are that paranoid basketball isn't the only sport rigged. Why do you think in the NFL hardly any new teams make the Super Bowl? If there is a new team from the conference there is almost a guarantee that the other conference's team has been there before.

Do you mean "hardly any new teams" as in the same teams make the Super Bowl every year? Couldn't be further from the truth, NFL has had 9 distinct teams in the SB in the last 5 years. Or do you mean expansion teams? If you mean no expansion teams, then the answer to that should already be clear. Regardless, I do believe that some NFL teams, namely the Patriots, Cowboys, Steelers, and yes, Packers, get more calls than other teams.

wrong there were only 3 teams within the last 5 years which it was their first Super Bowl ever.

It's a 32 team league and there's been 46 Super Bowls. YOU DO THE MATH

(and nothing about my post was wrong)

You said the NFL had 9 distinct teams in the SB in the last 5 years which they didn't.

You saw tonight why I said Indiana lives with Bosh shooting a jumper to beat you and not letting LeBron take uncontested layups! I let Bosh shoot ALL DAY! The Spurs dared Bosh to shoot all night. This series might not even go 6. SA is the one team that has earned the veteran calls as much as Miami. If Miami was gonna win the series they needed to take advantage of a rusty Spurs team. Miami looks fatigued and they don't get that ridiculous 4 day break like they did in the eastern conference finals. GO SPURS! FAQUE BRON BRON!

It's a 32 team league and there's been 46 Super Bowls. YOU DO THE MATH

(and nothing about my post was wrong)

You said the NFL had 9 distinct teams in the SB in the last 5 years which they didn't.

Pittsburgh, Arizona, Indianapolis, New Orleans, San Fran, Baltimore, Green Bay, New England, New York. That's 9 distinct teams. What the f#*k are you talking about putzo?

Pittsburgh, Arizona, Indianapolis, New Orleans, San Fran, Baltimore, Green Bay, New England, New York. That's 9 distinct teams. What the f#*k are you talking about putzo?

Most of those are repeats. Meaning they aren't new teams. If you are going to say each team each year is distinct then that happens every year.

Most of those are repeats. Meaning they aren't new teams. If you are going to say each team each year is distinct then that happens every year.

Gotcha. I'll go smoke a bowl and then come back so I can speak in your language.

The thing about distinctiveness, is that it can't happen in a one year time span. So you look at a period of time and within that time period (5 years) there have been 9 different teams in the Super Bowl. There are very few teams whose appearance in the Super Bowl would be distinct.

Stop arguing about it, you're only digging that hole a little deeper each time.

Gotcha. I'll go smoke a bowl and then come back so I can speak in your language.

I would suggest you go smoke a bowl just so you know what in the hell you are talking about.

I would suggest you go smoke a bowl just so you know what in the hell you are talking about.

Says the guy who is completely wrong. I think somebody's just a little flustered that Miami didn't get Uncle Stern's good blessing in tonight's game.

Gotcha, thanks!