***Official NBA Playoff Discussion Thread***

Mavric

OK. Honestly, I'm not a LBJ hater. I'm not a huge fan but I definitely like him a lot more than many people. And that was a very nice block. But what the heck is everyone so excited about??? There were eight minutes left in a 20 point game and he was basically sitting there waiting for a serviceable role player who doesn't jump very well to try to go over him. I'm not sure why it was really even in the highlights, let alone leading every report about the game.

Honestly i think it's more that Miami isn't going to lay down to the Spurs and are quite able to shut them down. The block was to put the Spurs on notice.

OK. Honestly, I'm not a LBJ hater. I'm not a huge fan but I definitely like him a lot more than many people. And that was a very nice block. But what the heck is everyone so excited about??? There were eight minutes left in a 20 point game and he was basically sitting there waiting for a serviceable role player who doesn't jump very well to try to go over him. I'm not sure why it was really even in the highlights, let alone leading every report about the game.

Honestly i think it's more that Miami isn't going to lay down to the Spurs and are quite able to shut them down. The block was to put the Spurs on notice.

I don't think the Spurs noticed.

That was one of the more enjoyable games for me to watch. Not just because I liked seeing Miami get stomped on, but also because the Spurs played out of their minds. Both ends of the court were played to near perfection by SA, and it's great to see so much ball movement on offense. Hopefully SA can win the next 2 games and send the Miami Crybabies home hurting.