***Official NBA Playoff Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Where is the Chosen 1 at?

It's easy to hate when games like this come around lol.... Leonard is playing stellar defense on Lebron right now (maybe the best I've ever seen anyone play him). I would expect the Heat to respond in Game 4. It's time for Lebron to take over, because outside of Miller and Cole, the rest of the roster has failed to show up this series....

It's easy to hate when games like this come around lol.... Leonard is playing stellar defense on Lebron right now (maybe the best I've ever seen anyone play him). I would expect the Heat to respond in Game 4. It's time for Lebron to take over, because outside of Miller and Cole, the rest of the roster has failed to show up this series....

This is not ONE GAME comes around. This is the entire series. This is put-up or shut-up ... and he has been shut-up.

Lebron_Stats.jpg

He came to Miami to hide in situations like this. If Wade and Bosh aren't superb, he can't hide.

People try to blame it on Wade and Bosh. Funny thing about that, they are MUCH closer to their regular season stats this series than LeBron. Oh, and getting those stats they are playing less minutes, Bron is playing more.

• Fire 2

This is not ONE GAME comes around. This is the entire series. This is put-up or shut-up ... and he has been shut-up.

Lebron_Stats.jpg

He came to Miami to hide in situations like this. If Wade and Bosh aren't superb, he can't hide.

People try to blame it on Wade and Bosh. Funny thing about that, they are MUCH closer to their regular season stats this series than LeBron. Oh, and getting those stats they are playing less minutes, Bron is playing more.

Bingo!

OK. Honestly, I'm not a LBJ hater. I'm not a huge fan but I definitely like him a lot more than many people. And that was a very nice block. But what the heck is everyone so excited about??? There were eight minutes left in a 20 point game and he was basically sitting there waiting for a serviceable role player who doesn't jump very well to try to go over him. I'm not sure why it was really even in the highlights, let alone leading every report about the game.

Honestly i think it's more that Miami isn't going to lay down to the Spurs and are quite able to shut them down. The block was to put the Spurs on notice.

I don't think the Spurs noticed.

The Spurs aren't going to be hitting 15 3's every game.

OK. Honestly, I'm not a LBJ hater. I'm not a huge fan but I definitely like him a lot more than many people. And that was a very nice block. But what the heck is everyone so excited about??? There were eight minutes left in a 20 point game and he was basically sitting there waiting for a serviceable role player who doesn't jump very well to try to go over him. I'm not sure why it was really even in the highlights, let alone leading every report about the game.

Honestly i think it's more that Miami isn't going to lay down to the Spurs and are quite able to shut them down. The block was to put the Spurs on notice.

How many did they hit in Game 1?

So apparently they don't need to hit 15 threes to beat the Heat. Not even half that many.

Longer the series goes on the more it favors Miami. Miami only needs to win 1 in SA. Miami hasn't lost two in a row since January. Still possible they can lose 2 in a row. Right now nobody is playing consistent on both teams so hard to judge.

No team can consistently shoot like the Spurs did last night. It was just absurd.

Yeah it was one of those games for SA and one of those for Miami. I mean Mike Miller alone made 8 3's in the game. Lebron needs to start taking it to the hole more and quit jump shooting. Good news for Miami is that Parker is going to be a little slow since he got hurt but don't know how long. Duncan has been playing ok but not good. Wade needs to step up and Bosh is hitting his mid-range jumpshots but not much of anything else.