***Official NBA Playoff Discussion Thread***

Mavric

LPtCv.gif

Flop

No

That's Hansblow's game. He's Vlade Divac's illegitimate son.

I would agree with you but that was no flop. He didn't see that coming. Is Birdman going to get fined? Suspended?

I don't really have a dog in this fight (Miami vs Indy). I loathe Hansblow. He flops like a fish, he's a fake tough guy, etc. (No, that play wasn't an actual flop)

Mostly, I'm just throwing a little bit back at all the whiny, cry-baby Pacers players, coaches, fans, and all you anti-Heat bandwagoners that don't give 2 sh*ts about NBA until the playoffs and y'all start crying about flopping and fouls and go on and on and on and on and on about it.

I watched about 10 minutes of the game last night and lost count of the number of times Hibbert threw people out of the way to get rebounds, but y'all are so blinded by your petty "hate" for the Heat to see it. It really goes both ways, that's just the way "basketball" is "played" now.

Anyway, enjoy the games :)

Birdman should be tossed. B*tch move.

Let him murder that mouth-breather Hansblow, first. Him and his little dog (brother) too.

I've always admired Hansbrough's game.... He plays incredibly hard, and would be valuable to most any team in the NBA..... He gets a bad rap because he has a funny looking stupid stare....tyler+hansbrough+wax+figure.jpg

Hansborough's game is garbage IMO. I remember everybody thought he was the next coming of Shaq his Sr year at UNC.... And then he played against OU and Blake Griffin schooled his ass. :lol:

I just don't see how you come too those conclusions, especially when speaking on his college game.... He had one of the most productive college careers ever, and will go down as one of the greatest Tar Heels ever (that's saying something).....

I don't really have a dog in this fight (Miami vs Indy). I loathe Hansblow. He flops like a fish, he's a fake tough guy, etc. (No, that play wasn't an actual flop)

Mostly, I'm just throwing a little bit back at all the whiny, cry-baby Pacers players, coaches, fans, and all you anti-Heat bandwagoners that don't give 2 sh*ts about NBA until the playoffs and y'all start crying about flopping and fouls and go on and on and on and on and on about it.

I watched about 10 minutes of the game last night and lost count of the number of times Hibbert threw people out of the way to get rebounds, but y'all are so blinded by your petty "hate" for the Heat to see it. It really goes both ways, that's just the way "basketball" is "played" now.

Who are you referring to here?

I thought it was pretty clear: Pacers players, coaches, fans, and the anti-Heat bandwagoners

I thought it was pretty clear: Pacers players, coaches, fans, and the anti-Heat bandwagoners

No, the people that only care about the NBA during the playoffs that are whining? I know HS watches during the regular season. I watch during the regular season. Haspula watches during the regular season bc he posts statuses about the Lakers quite frequently. MLB, I'm pretty sure watches during the season. Redjarvis and Mavric, also. Myself and those guys have been the only ones really complaining about the Heat homerism, so I guess I don't know what posters you are referring too.

And there are a lot of Miami bandwagoners since the Big 3 assembled also, not just anti-Heat bandwagoners. And just for the record, these were Charles Barkleys exact words during halftime of Game 1, "I know the NBA wants Miami to go to the finals, but they need to tell their refs to calm down a little bit."

No, the people that only care about the NBA during the playoffs that are whining? I know HS watches during the regular season. I watch during the regular season. Haspula watches during the regular season bc he posts statuses about the Lakers quite frequently. MLB, I'm pretty sure watches during the season. Redjarvis and Mavric, also. Myself and those guys have been the only ones really complaining about the Heat homerism, so I guess I don't know what posters you are referring too.

And there are a lot of Miami bandwagoners since the Big 3 assembled also, not just anti-Heat bandwagoners. And just for the record, these were Charles Barkleys exact words during halftime of Game 1, "I know the NBA wants Miami to go to the finals, but they need to tell their refs to calm down a little bit."

So if all those guys mentioned don't fit into the description that I used, then I guess I wasn't referring to them then. Weird.

Edit: And I've rarely seen any NBA posts until the last month of the season. Doesn't really matter either way. I also don't know what the Miami bandwagoners have to do with anything. As far as I'm concerned, the pro-Heat and anti-Heat bandwagoners are equally as awful.

Hansborough's game is garbage IMO. I remember everybody thought he was the next coming of Shaq his Sr year at UNC.... And then he played against OU and Blake Griffin schooled his ass. :lol:

I just don't see how you come too those conclusions, especially when speaking on his college game.... He had one of the most productive college careers ever, and will go down as one of the greatest Tar Heels ever (that's saying something).....

It does say something. It says that he's a really high-effort guy 100% of the time. But I will say this: you could say the same about Tim Tebow.