***Official NBA Playoff Discussion Thread***

Mavric

I'm not sure OKC was as good this year as they were last year anyway and really hurting without Westbrook (no pun intended).

I thought both games today would end their respective series. One down, one to go.

Won't surprise me if the other two are done tomorrow, either.

I'm not sure OKC was as good this year as they were last year anyway and really hurting without Westbrook (no pun intended).

I thought both games today would end their respective series. One down, one to go.

I think GS takes it to 7

I think GS takes it to 7

I'd really like to see GS win but I'm not sure all their young guys are up to the task. If they're hot, they're really tough. If their average, they struggle to score.

Bulls have no scorers whatsoever. Get a second scorer and a good big man over the offseason and they will be a force next year with Rose back

I'm not sure they even need that much, just get the guys they have healthy. Add Rose, Deng and Heinrich and that's a much better team.

Even with those guys last year (when Rose got hurt) they had nobody with the ability to take over a game. Every good team nowadays have a least two stars. Just look at OKC without Westbrook.

They were the #1 seed in the East last year, four games ahead of the Heat. A little more help wouldn't hurt but they aren't far off.

Thunder v. Grizzlies under way. Who you taking HB?

I want Memphis bc Huskershark said they are the biggest threat to Miami in the WC and I don't want Miami to win again.

Memphis isn't in the WC. I think the Spurs match up better with Miami than anyone else.

Miami has to get by Indiana first though.

Memphis, SA, OKC and GS are the WC teams. Miami, Indiana and NYK are EC teams left.

My bad. Miami isn't in the WC.

Bulls have no scorers whatsoever. Get a second scorer and a good big man over the offseason and they will be a force next year with Rose back

I'm not sure they even need that much, just get the guys they have healthy. Add Rose, Deng and Heinrich and that's a much better team.

Even with those guys last year (when Rose got hurt) they had nobody with the ability to take over a game. Every good team nowadays have a least two stars. Just look at OKC without Westbrook.

They were the #1 seed in the East last year, four games ahead of the Heat. A little more help wouldn't hurt but they aren't far off.

Yeah, I know. They aren't far off at all. Im just saying when Rose went down last year, you could see the offensive deficiencies on that team.

According to "The Czar": "It's the little things that Tony Allen does" (a.k.a "Cheating") "but that time he got caught."

Another reason why the NBA isn't basketball. It's a business built to resemble the game of basketball closely enough that they hope most people won't care.

Thunder v. Grizzlies under way. Who you taking HB?

I want Memphis bc Huskershark said they are the biggest threat to Miami in the WC and I don't want Miami to win again.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's kind of the way I see it. The only guy the Heat have to guard Gasol & Randolph is maybe the Bird-douche. Bosh will get out-muscled.

And like I've been telling my old man as we're sitting here watching Conley run wild through the heart of OKC's defense, a quick PG has been an achilles heel for the Heat since the "Big 3" was put together.

We will see what happens, but I like the toughness of Memphis. San Antonio is showing this series as well that age, experience, and intelligence really do make a difference in the NBA playoffs. I just despise everything about the Miami Heat. Hopefully Indiana takes care of them so I can actually enjoy watching the finals. :D

I learned a couple things about Kevin Durant during this series.

1. He's soft

2. He is a great scorer but that's it

3. He needs to develop a post game

4. He's not hard enough on his teammates

5. He's Dominique Wilkins

6. He better take his talents to South Beach if he wants to win a ring

7. He needs to get the same criticism Bron got in Cleveland

8. He's unsure of himself with the pressure of carrying a team by himself

9. He's playing on today's version of the 90s Knicks, the 2000s Kings. Good enough to get so far. Not good enough to go all the way

10. He won't win a ring!

Now I like KD but I've always thought of him as just a good scorer. The Westbrook injury exposed him to some glaring flaws. He isn't a guy who makes his teammates better. He says he trusts them in the media and that he's gonna keep hitting the open guy, but saying that compared to his actions the last 4 games leads me to believe his trust is wavering. And he doesn't hold them accountable like he should. Too many hugs and kisses instead of earful of wrath for sucking. He's playing for a perennial playoff team, maybe even a couple more finals appearances, but I don't see him winning it all!

PS- Perkins is a tool!

I learned a couple things about Kevin Durant during this series.

1. He's soft

2. He is a great scorer but that's it

3. He needs to develop a post game

4. He's not hard enough on his teammates

5. He's Dominique Wilkins

6. He better take his talents to South Beach if he wants to win a ring

7. He needs to get the same criticism Bron got in Cleveland

8. He's unsure of himself with the pressure of carrying a team by himself

9. He's playing on today's version of the 90s Knicks, the 2000s Kings. Good enough to get so far. Not good enough to go all the way

10. He won't win a ring!

If last night's game was the first time you watched him play, then I can see how you can say all those things.