***Official NBA Playoff Discussion Thread***

Mavric

I really hope Golden State is able to finish out this series. They're a tough matchup for anybody, especially when they're hitting on all cylinders.

yeah but as with all jump shooting teams when they go lukewarm or cold they lose a lot. They just have to stay hot to contend.

I really hope Golden State is able to finish out this series. They're a tough matchup for anybody, especially when they're hitting on all cylinders.

yeah but as with all jump shooting teams when they go lukewarm or cold they lose a lot. They just have to stay hot to contend.

Very true. I just think with the age of the Spurs, GS will be a tougher matchup going forward in the playoffs. Plus they're really fun to watch.

Durant just doesn't have enough help. Every time he gets the ball he is double and triple teamed immediately, and when he makes a great pass to a teammate for an open 3, they normally miss it. Not to mention Perkins is absolutely awful.

Perkins and Boozer were two of the most over hyped signings ever! And the bulls are gave Booze hound a max deal! :facepalm:

Boozer was over hyped when he signed with Utah, too.

JR Smith going all, well, JR Smith didn't help Melo much.

yeah, but you're not paying JR Smith 20 million a year to go 15-38 over the past two games...

That is 2 WHOLE percent lower shooting percentage than Melo has had in his playoff career (39.5 v. 41.5). The Knicks should have known what they were paying for.