***Official NBA Playoff Discussion Thread***

Mavric

The Grizzlies are looking really tough. With Randolph and Gasol down low, there isn't a team in the NBA that gets more production out of their bigs than Memphis. I can see Memphis winning this series in 6. Then hopefully they get by the winner of GS/SA because they are a matchup nightmare for the Heat.

The Grizzlies are looking really tough. With Randolph and Gasol down low, there isn't a team in the NBA that gets more production out of their bigs than Memphis. I can see Memphis winning this series in 6. Then hopefully they get by the winner of GS/SA because they are a matchup nightmare for the Heat.

Not really a big Memphis fan but to me they are the best chance in the West at beating the Heat. Amazing what Randolph can do without being able to jump. Gasol is by far the best center in the league and IF they get to the Heat, Miami doesn't have a big guy that can stop him.

Not really a big Memphis fan but to me they are the best chance in the West at beating the Heat. Amazing what Randolph can do without being able to jump. Gasol is by far the best center in the league and IF they get to the Heat, Miami doesn't have a big guy that can stop him.

IMO, Roy Hibbert has that honor, but Gasol is really good. You can tell that he is from Europe because as a big man, he is so much more multi-dimensional than most centers.

I don't really watch Memphis too much, so Im asking this as a serious question. Who do they have that can guard LeBron and Wade?

I don't really watch Memphis too much, so Im asking this as a serious question. Who do they have that can guard LeBron and Wade?

Tony Allen can match up very well with Wade. LeBron would have to be taken by Prince, which would be problematic I would think.

I'd say either Tony Allen or Teyshaun Prince, but neither one matches up extremely well. But then again, who does any team have that can match up physically with Lebron? The matchup that will cause a lot of problems for the Heat is Gasol and Randolph, as well as Conley at PG. The achilles heel of the Heat for the past 3 years has been their inability to match up with quick PGs.

GS has decided to play a half court style of game. Allowing an older spurs team to catch their breath. Jared Jack is the spurs best friend. Dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble.... 2 seconds left on shot clock, shoot. This series is all but over. Mark Jackson has over coached this team in this series. Let your you stallions run. Instead he's decided to micro manage every little aspect. Disappointing to say the least.

GS has decided to play a half court style of game. Allowing an older spurs team to catch their breath. Jared Jack is the spurs best friend. Dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble.... 2 seconds left on shot clock, shoot. This series is all but over. Mark Jackson has over coached this team in this series. Let your you stallions run. Instead he's decided to micro manage every little aspect. Disappointing to say the least.

I really haven't watched much NBA until the playoffs. I was surprised - considering the good stats he put up during the regular season - how terrible Jack looks playing. He's like a black hole where their offense goes to die.

Not so fast my friend

Not so fast my friend

Hey I'm rooting for GS. So if I gotta go negative to motivate then so be it