***Official NBA Playoff Discussion Thread***

Mavric

JR Smith going all, well, JR Smith didn't help Melo much.

yeah, but you're not paying JR Smith 20 million a year to go 15-38 over the past two games...

That is 2 WHOLE percent lower shooting percentage than Melo has had in his playoff career (39.5 v. 41.5). The Knicks should have known what they were paying for.

Exactly, which makes me think how idiotic the Knicks were, when they traded for this fool, instead of getting him in free agency...

I mean, JR Smith, big deal, he's a gunner who's going to make less than 3 mil a year, which I think is way too much for a streaky 2 guard...

Bulls have no scorers whatsoever. Get a second scorer and a good big man over the offseason and they will be a force next year with Rose back

I'm not sure they even need that much, just get the guys they have healthy. Add Rose, Deng and Heinrich and that's a much better team.

Bulls have no scorers whatsoever. Get a second scorer and a good big man over the offseason and they will be a force next year with Rose back

I actually had them winning it all last year. They had a really good shot until Rose went down.

I do agree on the second scorer and a good big man though.

I'm not sure they even need that much, just get the guys they have healthy. Add Rose, Deng and Heinrich and that's a much better team.

I still think they need a better low post player.

Even with those guys last year (when Rose got hurt) they had nobody with the ability to take over a game. Every good team nowadays have a least two stars. Just look at OKC without Westbrook.

Thunder v. Grizzlies under way. Who you taking HB?

I want Memphis bc Huskershark said they are the biggest threat to Miami in the WC and I don't want Miami to win again.

Memphis isn't in the WC. I think the Spurs match up better with Miami than anyone else.

Miami has to get by Indiana first though.

I want Memphis bc Huskershark said they are the biggest threat to Miami in the WC and I don't want Miami to win again.

Memphis isn't in the WC. I think the Spurs match up better with Miami than anyone else.

I'd say Spurs or Memphis, out the West, would be the best matchup against Miami, and yes, Indiana will be a tough out.

Memphis, SA, OKC and GS are the WC teams. Miami, Indiana and NYK are EC teams left.