ESPN Big Ten Prime-Time TV Schedule Discussion

Yes FOX is partners with PAC 12 however im not sure about how it works out with away games. If it is a night game on BTN I am going to be livid. No reason why this shouldn't be the main game.

Well it's obvious we arent getting the primetime ABC/ESPN slot, so what would you rather have? The 2:30 slot?

Since I will be in attendance, NO!

I want a night game, I want to drink heavily all day, damn*t.

Yes FOX is partners with PAC 12 however im not sure about how it works out with away games. If it is a night game on BTN I am going to be livid. No reason why this shouldn't be the main game.

Well it's obvious we arent getting the primetime ABC/ESPN slot, so what would you rather have? The 2:30 slot?

2qRqd.gif

• Fire 1

I'll be there too, but, damn it, I wont have to do my 16 sessions of "watch the dvr" throughout the week muted.

Would Alabama vs A&M be the night game on CBS? I wonder if Wisconsin @ Arizona State would be the night game on Fox?I guess OSU is playing Cal that day as well. I am sure all these won't be night games.

I wasnt aware of that. That is quite the lineup. I'm sure that Bama game will probably start at like 4, they always have weird start times. But depending on whether Fox values a top ranked OSU pounding Cal or a more intriguing match up in Wisky ASU will determine who they choose, I'm sure.

Regardless, that is going to be a hell of a weekend for college football.

Would Alabama vs A&M be the night game on CBS? I wonder if Wisconsin @ Arizona State would be the night game on Fox?I guess OSU is playing Cal that day as well. I am sure all these won't be night games.

I wasnt aware of that. That is quite the lineup. I'm sure that Bama game will probably start at like 4, they always have weird start times. But depending on whether Fox values a top ranked OSU pounding Cal or a more intriguing match up in Wisky ASU will determine who they choose, I'm sure.

Regardless, that is going to be a hell of a weekend for college football.

I see Wisky getting the nod over OSU on Fox.