**The official accountability name change thread**

Leave it as it is! I can't be going around, trying to remember who's who, every time someone has an identity crisis and wants damn name change! I'm getting too old for this sh*t!

It's not like im changin it to somethin completely different. It's still gonna be accountability of some sort.

Besides, if you want it to stay the same, you better get your vote in.

Mental breakdown averted?

First cut is this weekend. Lowest votegetting option will be removed from the poll.

Leave it as it is! I can't be going around, trying to remember who's who, every time someone has an identity crisis and wants damn name change! I'm getting too old for this sh*t!

It's not like im changin it to somethin completely different. It's still gonna be accountability of some sort.

Besides, if you want it to stay the same, you better get your vote in.

Mental breakdown averted?

First cut is this weekend. Lowest votegetting option will be removed from the poll.

I did vote! I was just trying to channel my inner Murtaugh! :lol:

The Dude has completely abused and lost sight of the purpose of this thread. If I could remove someone's vote and privileges to do so, I would his.

dooit3ht.gif

I did laugh at all of his suggestions though :dunno

Yes. All in good fun. He had some good ones. Some even true. However, they had nothing to do with accountability. He has lost sight of that. And we all lose sight of things sometimes, but if he doesnt get back on track, he's gonna go down.............

I have no idea where I'm going with this.

Deckedinaccountability

As much as I think this is cool and hilarious, it is NOT going on the board. That is a road we are just not gonna go down sir. I'll +1 it for effort though. Very good.

And if you cant already tell, this isnt exactly a straight up vote. It is manipulated in mid-eastern proportions.

Deckedinaccountability

As much as I think this is cool and hilarious, it is NOT going on the board. That is a road we are just not gonna go down sir. I'll +1 it for effort though. Very good.

And if you cant already tell, this isnt exactly a straight up vote. It is manipulated in mid-eastern proportions.

You mean I painted my thumb purple for nothing?!