Greatest Offensive Play

YES!!! The "FleaKicker"!!! I remember watching that game as a kid a freaking out when that happened. This play won an ESPY award for play of the year. This is one of the best for sure based on (1) the importance it had on their schedule and keeping them undefeated, (2) allowing them to move one step closer to the NC, and (3) pure unplanned AWESOMENESS. I would give this +100!

Got to give it up to HuskerNationNick for starting a thread dedicated to Nebraska's 'greatest hits'. It has been fun watching some great defensive plays; however, I would like to pay tribute to our offense. This is a thread to post the greatest runs and passes in Nebraska history (or at least those that are on video).

I'll kick it off with two great runs (one from last year and one from the HOF Tommie Frazier)...

I'll bet I've watched this thing 200 times in the past six months. It might be the greatest broken play in the history of football. Seriously. It's certainly better than any NFL broken play--the best of which is probably Steve Young's scramble against the Vikings. With a couple of exceptions, NFL QBs are just not that fast. And I've never seen another broken play in college football that rivals it. Simply an amazing play by T-Magic. :thumbs:

Got to give it up to HuskerNationNick for starting a thread dedicated to Nebraska's 'greatest hits'. It has been fun watching some great defensive plays; however, I would like to pay tribute to our offense. This is a thread to post the greatest runs and passes in Nebraska history (or at least those that are on video).

I'll kick it off with two great runs (one from last year and one from the HOF Tommie Frazier)...

I'll bet I've watched this thing 200 times in the past six months. It might be the greatest broken play in the history of football. Seriously. It's certainly better than any NFL broken play--the best of which is probably Steve Young's scramble against the Vikings. With a couple of exceptions, NFL QBs are just not that fast. And I've never seen another broken play in college football that rivals it. Simply an amazing play by T-Magic. :thumbs:

Donovan McNabb's 14 second scramble might have something to say about that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwsSuh-GCUo

Taylor's was 20 seconds ... and a TD. :D

Taylor's was 20 seconds ... and a TD. :D

Yeah well only 9 seconds behind th eline of scrimmage so SHUT UP JERK :cry:

What I love about the Schlesinger TD (both of them) is that Tom Osborne apparently spent the previous three quarters setting them up. Fake the fullback trap 20 times or so, let Miami think they're smart for not biting, then unleash it twice in the fourth quarter.

Another thing that doesn't show up on the stat sheets is how well Frazier sold plays like that.