Boldt NU or MLB

Good news indeed, but I won't be totally comfortable until after the August date passes.............

It's middle of July now... July 12th iirc

Did not know that.......Thanks.

Heard yesterday by a national writer on the radio that he would be VERY surprised if he signed because he's pretty sure during the draft several teams dangled 1+ million in a quest to see if he would sign for that IF they would draft him and he turned them down. This guy even said if Boston would offer 1.5 million (and cost them a #1 pick for exceeding the slot) that he wouldn't sign.

I have no way of knowing if this writer knows his stuff, but he seemed pretty knowledgable concerning the situation and confident he will end up a Husker.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

• 5 months later...

This kid is the real deal, but the problem lies in not having enough talent around him.

So far, it seems like we're mostly lacking pitching.

i think there is pitching talent there... i thought this would be one of the strong points this season. The inconsistencies of the entire team has led this team to the position they are in right now... i think Sinclair is a good talent, kubat DeLeon, Roeder... i think the pieces are there its just a matter of getting them all to have the killer instinct with every pitch they throw