WR Blake Bone [Kentucky Commit]

Committed to Kentucky.

Hey Decked, where is this being reported? I can only find is that he narrowed everything down to a top 4: Kentucky, South Carolina, Louisville, Ole Miss.

After doing some looking around I'm not seeing it either.

Hopefully we can talk him into an eye-opening OV.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

As bad as yesterday was for us at least it wasn't a loss. Kentucky got whipped by Petrino's Hilltoppers in a game they knew damn well would be a batttle. This could be a long season for the wildcats and their fans are starting to worry about recruits being flipped. Kentucky's recruiting is hurting us, a dumpster-fire wildcat season could help us.

Lol... After ONE game.

I don't know that I'd necessarily even want to steal any Wildcat recruits, if they can be persuaded to believe UK is a good place to go for football in the first place.

I just want to watch them crash and burn for karmic reasons. Suck on that, Marrow.

Of course it's just one game and there is plenty of football to be played but this was still a game Kentucky needed. As far as kids being talked into buying into Kentucky even good ones can be reeled-in with a good salesmanship and telling them what they want to hear. Plus even discounting their current commits there are uncommitted '14 and '15 kids that we'll be competing for to think of. A crap season could hurt in terms of getting any more commits.

Seeing karma served would be a bonus though.

I'd welcome Bone and Snodgrass if they wanted to jump... They can keep TV

Ya, the TV ship sailed when it looked like he wasn't coming and we pushed to close on Stewart. Two quick little guys on O for the class is enough. Think I might prefer Stewart. Ya he's short, but he's way more solid than TV, plus he can play rb or slot.