Gay pride week the cause of worst tornado in US history?

They just went full retard in this article and I am now dumber for have reading it. So God was upset in regards of Moore, OK having a gay pride week and decided to teach Moore, OK a lesson and ended up killing 10 children, two who were infants in the process..............right. Religious people can go full retard a lot

What was the main thing going on in the “days of Lot”? Openly promoted and accepted homosexuality and all manners of perversions. The name for a homosexual, a sodomite, comes from the city of Sodom and Gomorrah. Jesus said that the last days – our time – would be like Lot’s time in Sodom. Please keep the events of the past few days in Oklahoma in your mind as you read this warning from the Lord Himself regarding homosexuality.

http://www.nowtheend...m/blog/?p=14009

This is the kind of thing so beyond the fringe of extremism that it really doesn't benefit anyone to talk about it. This is as bad or worse than the nutters who thought 9/11 was an inside job by the Bush administration. It's the kind of thing you just shake your head at and walk away from.

Jock, where did you even find this mess?

WTF did I just read? Wow! I am stupider for having read that article and especially some of the comments following. That helps explain a lot about some peoples tendency to always attack religion. I guess it's well deserved in some cases. No wonder they have amusement parks showing humans riding dinosaurs, apparently plenty of people who will buy that and worse.

What is more disappointing?

That someone somewhere would create that article.

-or-

Someone of HB would create a thread about such an irrelevant article.

Fill this thread will irrelevant cat pics and be done with it.

The bold is what I'm baffled about. Crazy is everywhere. Why bring it here? What was the point, especially from someone who rarely, if ever, posts in this forum?

lCOkRty.gif

Jock, where did you even find this mess?

My friend who's a HUGE religious person posted this crap on Facebook and it took every ounce of me to not reply to his outrageous post.

It pissed me off so much that I had to post it or talk about it somewhere else and so here we are lol

• Fire 1