The New York Times is following HuskerBoard.com's P&R Forum

And seems to be writing about the topics we have been discussing before the rest of American catches up with what readers here already know or have learned.

Perhaps the editors there are giving assignments to opinion writers and reports based on the threads here. (Headlines, Ripped from the Forum!)

Here are 3 examples (all from a just 24 hour period ending yesterday):

1. One School’s Catholic Teaching: With just the briefest acknowledgement of her life partner, Carla Hale lost the job she’d loved for more than 18 years.
  2. Stop the Leaks: Prosecutors were right to obtain phone records of A.P. journalists. (Written by 3 former Attorneys General--one under Bush I, one under Clinton, one under Bush II)
  3. Why Rational People Buy Into Conspiracy Theories: Psychologists are beginning to unravel the mystery behind this brand of American political paranoia.

Each of these pieces seem to be written as if they are attempting to specifically address posts that have been made in recently.

Okay guys. I've got solid evidence here:

JJHusker1's post at 12:03pm includes a euphemism for penis:

Bum Knee Banana Dick Johnson LINK

The NY Time article posted at 12:06pm—a mere three minutes later—also includes a euphemism for penis:

In a Circuslike Outing, Weiner Hits the Campaign Trail LINK

I'd say this is incontrovertible proof. :lol: