SIGNED - CB Eric Lee

If our longest and most faithful commit wants to take new visits due to the new defensive coordinator this seriously worries me

Yes, because the choice of DC is what is causing this and not the old regime getting canned

His choice to make other visits came before Banker. It is due to Bo being fired!

Sarcasm... We said the exact same thing

If our longest and most faithful commit wants to take new visits due to the new defensive coordinator this seriously worries me

Yes, because the choice of DC is what is causing this and not the old regime getting canned

His choice to make other visits came before Banker. It is due to Bo being fired!

Sarcasm... We said the exact same thing

Sorry, just tired of the negative crap that I am over reacting.

Probably style of play is what is making him rethink his pledge. Bo's scheme was attractive to secondary guys because it put them in a lot of man to man concepts. I doubt it is the naming of a defensive coordinator that he doesnt know anything about. Not a real surprise here, but I still just cant wrap my mind around our new staff not calling our current recruits and just touching base. Very frustrating.

• Fire 1