UCLA 11am kickoff

This time slot us better than going up against Bama(I believe) @ 2:30.

As Addict and Tre said there really shouldn't be much of an advantage by the early start. With the Bruins having a bye week prior to the game and the fact they don't start school until the 23Rd, I am sure they will be practicing at 9 for a while. Also would not be shocked if they fly out Thursday and have their walk through here Friday.

Biggest downside as everyone knows is its hard for recruits to attend but winning will do more justice than having 10 extra kits make it in. They like what they see, they'll want to come later when possible.

Plus I love an omelet with my Coors n the morning.

There's a reason they took the prior week to take a bye. So they are putting a lot into this game because they have a very difficult schedule.

Yes they practice in the morning.

I agree a win is much greater in the grand scheme of things.

I'll be tossing something up all day.

Great, so they actually won't be jetlagged but we'll still have reduced homefield advantage due to the tame crowd and hardly any recruits there. Eat a dick ABC

• Fire 1

Any chance to broadcast South Dakota St vs. Huskers without PPV?

All B1G home games are on BTN. Same for away games not picked up by other networks.

not exactly true. Last year, a couple of B1G games was not broadcast events including BTN. Could be delayed games but not live.

Any way, BTN is great, no more $$PPV !

All B1G home games are on BTN. Same for away games not picked up by other networks.

not exactly true. Last year, a couple of B1G games was not broadcast events including BTN. Could be delayed games but not live.

Which ones?

Any way, BTN is great, no more $$PPV !

Uh, no. The Big Ten TV contract forbids that.

I like that it gives us a time advantage over UCLA. I don't like that this is not going to be a large national viewed and exposed game. I think it had a chance to help us with recruiting if it was a later game. I also saw it's set to be on ESPN. Is this true? It's not going to be on ABC? If so that hurts us too.

Oh I hope so because potential conflict, At the same time, 11 o'clock, Tulsa vs. OU at ABC.

Tulsa at Oklahoma 11:00 a.m. (ESPN or ESPN2) (HD)

UCLA at Nebraska 11:00 a.m. ABC (HD)

This is the CFB TV schedule bible. Bookmark it.

http://lsufootball.net/tvschedule

I like that it gives us a time advantage over UCLA. I don't like that this is not going to be a large national viewed and exposed game. I think it had a chance to help us with recruiting if it was a later game. I also saw it's set to be on ESPN. Is this true? It's not going to be on ABC? If so that hurts us too.

Oh I hope so because potential conflict, At the same time, 11 o'clock, Tulsa vs. OU at ABC.

For those of us computer challenged,how do you do this?

For those of us computer challenged,how do you do this?

Control + D