Huskers Camp News

With a number of athletes heading to or already on campus for the camps that NU is hosting this month, thought it would be worth having a thread to post updates/news that are coming out of these camps as the coaches evaluate potential recruits. You can also project who is likely to get an offer out of these camps.

Obviously, we got our first bit of good news with K Drew Brown commiting as soon as he was offered during the Kicking Academy camp. Love to see talent on campus and looking forward to hearing more good news coming out of these camps.

Tyler Allen, QB from Satellite Beach, FL, named Senior Champion out of the QB camp.

Tyler Allen@AllenTyler23 59m

Hard Work pays off I was the Senior Champion at the University Nebraska of Nebraska football camp Now off to Chicago pic.twitter.com/3A2po775Gt

Dillon@crash1157 54m

Took third place at my camp #elite3 qbs, lost to a great athlete @AllenTyler23

Tyler Allen@AllenTyler23 52m

@crash1157 aye, two points behind man. You were .

Film on Tyler Allen http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1403645/highlights/32872381 and another http://www.ncsasport...l/tyler-allen14

2015 CB Eric Lee from colorado will be here on thursday for camp. Not sure if he is staying for BRW. This is his second UO and he is friends with Trey and DJ Foster grew up here watchin games with them. Believe he is in the top 247. Wouldnt be surprised if he was the first commit for 2015.

2015 CB Eric Lee from colorado will be here on thursday for camp. Not sure if he is staying for BRW. This is his second UO and he is friends with Trey and DJ Foster grew up here watchin games with them. Believe he is in the top 247. Wouldnt be surprised if he was the first commit for 2015.

Colorado is very raidable right now. Would be great to pull Ballard this class and Lee the next.

More results from the QB camp...

FB_Coach Mike Maloney 3h

Congrats to #5 Nick Brengman on winning the QB Challenge at @Huskers Camp this weekend. #SkyhawkPrideNationwide pic.twitter.com/6Lb3qKkKta

I can't find a recruiting profile in the forums on Nick Brengman....I know he's class of 2015 though.

He doesn't have a Nebraska offer. Thus, no profile.