SIGNED CB Trai Mosley

straight up.. TJ! I respect you a lot

When I first heard that Coach Joseph was leaving, I honestly didn't really know what to think," Mosley told the recruiting site. "But a couple of days later, I spoke with him and he was telling me that Nebraska is the best fit for me. He didn't want me going anywhere else. The coaching staff loved me.

"He didn't want to recruit me to Texas A&M because he had too much respect for Coach Pelini and the staff. I respect that. He said he had to do what he had to do for his family, and I understand that."

• Fire 6

straight up.. TJ! I respect you a lot

When I first heard that Coach Joseph was leaving, I honestly didn't really know what to think," Mosley told the recruiting site. "But a couple of days later, I spoke with him and he was telling me that Nebraska is the best fit for me. He didn't want me going anywhere else. The coaching staff loved me.

"He didn't want to recruit me to Texas A&M because he had too much respect for Coach Pelini and the staff. I respect that. He said he had to do what he had to do for his family, and I understand that."

Class. Nice.

Classy move by TJ

"When I first heard that Coach Joseph was leaving, I honestly didn't really know what to think," Mosley told the recruiting site. "But a couple of days later, I spoke with him and he was telling me that Nebraska is the best fit for me. He didn't want me going anywhere else. The coaching staff loved me.

That's quite a classy move on TJs part much respect.

I am so jaded about recruiting, I would love to think there is some kind of class involved but most of me thinks it's just his way of saying nicely that A&M won't be offering, but comes off looking like the hero

• Fire 4