Aaron Hernandez, you done goofed.

ADS

Wesley Lowery@WesleyLowery 3h

Prosecutor: #Hernandez mad that Lloyd talked to people he didn't like on previous Friday night at Club Rumor.

Apparently talking to someone you don't like is a death sentence now...wtf is wrong with people nowadays.

This is exactly why I never honk my horn or even talk to people in public when I go out. You never know who has a gun and people will shoot you without thinking twice. No respect for human life. Makes me wanna puke!

Doesn't sound good for Hernandez:

At 1:12 a.m., the three left in Hernandez's rented silver Nissan Altima, McCauley said. Cell towers tracked their movements to a gas station off the highway. There, he said, Hernandez bought blue Bubblicious cotton candy gum.

At 2:32 a.m., they arrived outside Lloyd's home in Boston and texted him that they were there. McCauley said Lloyd's sister saw him get into Hernandez's car.

From there, surveillance cameras captured images of what the prosecutor said was Hernandez driving the silver Altima through the city of Boston. As they drove back toward North Attleborough, Hernandez told Lloyd he was upset about what happened at the club and didn't trust him, McCauley said. That was when Lloyd began sending texts to his sister.

Surveillance video showed the car entering the industrial park and at 3:23 a.m. driving down a gravel road near where Lloyd's body was found. Four minutes later, McCauley said, the car emerges. During that period, employees working an overnight shift nearby heard several gunshots, McCauley said.

Full Article