Do you guys cook at home? I just make a huge meal on Sunday and eat the leftovers during the week. When I don't, or don't have time, I have some stew (feijoida) or some chicken breast cooked up and frozen so I can just throw some rice together and make a bunch of leftovers.

Today I'm having Jerk Spanish rice with a diced grilled chicken breast. The usual sides of carrots & broccoli with ranch, and that fills me up.

Lunch at Maid Rite today. It's a local place that specializes in mini-burgers made from beef heart and other assorted parts. MMmmmmmm, Maid just Rite!

Gross

You, sir, are no Andrew Zimmerman.

:lol:

I've been to Iowa. Maid Rite is no "cuisine"

It's like homeless food

Lunch at Maid Rite today. It's a local place that specializes in mini-burgers made from beef heart and other assorted parts. MMmmmmmm, Maid just Rite!

Gross

You, sir, are no Andrew Zimmerman.

:lol:

I've been to Iowa. Maid Rite is no "cuisine"

It's like homeless food

Yeah, it's a pretty humble place.

Gross

Hey.....after living in Iowa for15 years, we make Maid Rites all the time at home (actually have the recipe) and everyone in Nebraska that tries them likes them better than sloppy joes.