Vote everyday - Vote for T-Magic's Run from the Conference Championship game as Best Play

I've said it before, but the point is valid: That play by T-Mart may be the best QB scramble in the history of college football. And perhaps including all NFL plays as well. Bold words? Sure. But I challenge anyone to point to a better QB scramble. Evar.

I don't even think it's the best in school history. Tommie Frazier had the best run I've ever seen and Crouch's 95 yard is right up there too.

Maybe, as long as you're not talking about the National Championship game against Florida where the entire defense basically gave up on the play. Tommie was great, but he'll be the first to tell you that even he could not break free from five or six tacklers at once.

Yeah, "The Run" is one of my all-time favorite plays. One of the best plays in college football history. But it was a designed run. Not a QB scramble. The Crouch 95 yard run is comparable. Those two plays might rank 1 and 2 among QB scrambles. For all schools. If not 1 and 2, then they're both on a pretty short list. :lol:

I've said it before, but the point is valid: That play by T-Mart may be the best QB scramble in the history of college football. And perhaps including all NFL plays as well. Bold words? Sure. But I challenge anyone to point to a better QB scramble. Evar.

I don't even think it's the best in school history. Tommie Frazier had the best run I've ever seen and Crouch's 95 yard is right up there too.

*downvote*

We were up on that team by something like 40 points. They hadn't been able to stop our rush at all during the game. The run was great and memorable because Frazier kept going and it was during a national championship, but it doesn't compare because the other team was beat up, exhausted, and just wanted the game to be over. With the Crouch and Martinez runs the games were still on the line. They ended up being blowouts but neither defense knew it yet.

• Fire 1

Ouch, you guys are breaking my heart. This will always be my favorite play of all time. It's probably because I was 11 years old, he was the first Nebraska QB I remember, therefore my all time favorite player, back to back NC's, and beating trash talking Florida. Next thing your gonna tell me is that Santa doesn't exist.

This ranks higher on my list.

Not saying it's better but it's definitely in the discussion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwsSuh-GCUo

Awesome play, but I still give it to T-Magic because after the scramble, he put it under his arm, took it 76 yds, and capped it with a TD.

I mean sure, but all he really did after the scramble was run.

After McNabb's scramble, he still had enough arm strength to laser the ball 60 yards downfield while on the run.

Yes, but McNabb is playing against Dallas. That alone should be the reason why this video shouldn't be in discussion. Dallas sucks.

Shame, shame Husker fans - TM lost 41% to 59% TO A BBALL PLAY

Inconceivable.

not really. Ray Allen's 3 pointer kept the Heat in the Finals. T-mart's play was another play to where we got our asses handed to us by Wisconsin.

I see what you are saying with Ray's 3 pt shot. I just think that Taylor's run was by far the better play. No way Martinez was winning this vote though.

Shame, shame Husker fans - TM lost 41% to 59% TO A BBALL PLAY

Inconceivable.

not really. Ray Allen's 3 pointer kept the Heat in the Finals. T-mart's play was another play to where we got our asses handed to us by Wisconsin.

I see what you are saying with Ray's 3 pt shot. I just think that Taylor's run was by far the better play. No way Martinez was winning this vote though.

I think Taylor would've won if we ended up beating Wisconsin.