How Would You Men Like To Deal With Her Everyday lol

But he doesn't want to go to the lake so he can instead get his tires rotated? WTF is up with that??

Think about it. Spend a day at the lake with THAT or, get your tires rotated. I'd have the most finely tuned vehicle in all the land.

why not just drop her off at the lake and then go get his tires rotated, everyone wins.

I think that's the thing that bothered me the most. She (and married people in general) should be independent enough that she can do stuff without him on occasion.

But he doesn't want to go to the lake so he can instead get his tires rotated? WTF is up with that??

Think about it. Spend a day at the lake with THAT or, get your tires rotated. I'd have the most finely tuned vehicle in all the land.

why not just drop her off at the lake and then go get his tires rotated, everyone wins.

I think that's the thing that bothered me the most. She (and married people in general) should be independent enough that she can do stuff without him on occasion.

yeah they should. But i think a trust was never built on how it turned out.

I'm curious about one thing...

How'd this f*cking retard go so far as to marry her stupid ass? This might be the dumbest dude on the planet. Her vagina better drop five dollar bills every time she takes a step because there is no f*cking reason to be around her otherwise...

The sex at the beginning of the relationship must have been epic for a man to not only put up with this but to actually marry her too. I have no other explanation why a level headed man would subject himself to that type of torture for any other reason than that.

In a lot/most/all? relationships, you get more and more comfortable about being completely "yourself" with the person very gradually (or maybe I'm just a really guarded person). It just so happens that her true self is... a tad insane. It likely took her several years to decide she could be her utterly nutso self around him and believe he would still accept her. It's very unlikely that she ever acted that way around him before they were married.

There's a couple who comes into the place I work who are both in their late 60s/early 70s and the woman verbally abuses him right in front of me all the time and I feel really embarrassed for him. I don't understand that relationship at all but they're still together and probably have been for 50 years.

love hardly ever makes sense.

My wife would whole-heartedly agree with you.

The sex at the beginning of the relationship must have been epic for a man to not only put up with this but to actually marry her too. I have no other explanation why a level headed man would subject himself to that type of torture for any other reason than that.

In a lot/most/all? relationships, you get more and more comfortable about being completely "yourself" with the person very gradually (or maybe I'm just a really guarded person). It just so happens that her true self is... a tad insane. It likely took her several years to decide she could be her utterly nutso self around him and believe he would still accept her. It's very unlikely that she ever acted that way around him before they were married.

There's a couple who comes into the place I work who are both in their late 60s/early 70s and the woman verbally abuses him right in front of me all the time and I feel really embarrassed for him. I don't understand that relationship at all but they're still together and probably have been for 50 years.

In some ways I would agree with you but I find it hard to believe anyone could put up a front like that and then turn completely certifiable after being married. My guess is that at the beginning, he was a glutton for punishment and then finally woke up and realized he was going to wake up one day with a missing appendage.