Vote for ESPN's #UltimateTeam

Sapp's Awards.

Would still take Suh over Sapp any day.

I watched college football live last night when they unveiled this thing. What a joke. Bo Jackson was on it. It was just another opportunity for ESPN to pick and choose who they want to put on the pedestal. Man, I can't wait for the new FoxSports network. I really hope they wind up being everything I'm hoping they are.

It's hard to imagine FoxSports not emulating ESPN in pretty much everything, just using a different cast of sports celebrities.

They will pick teams they favor to win, and promote players who make a good story. I don't see how it can be any different.

And like every company in the world, they will have a social media department whose job is to get as many people to click through as much as possible. That's how you end up with stuff like this. It's utterly meaningless. Unless Nebraska wins. Then we'll be all over it.

And like every company in the world, they will have a social media department whose job is to get as many people to click through as much as possible. That's how you end up with stuff like this. It's utterly meaningless. Unless Nebraska wins. Then we'll be all over it.

this is so true. the only thing i hate more than these stupid internet polls is losing them. like the gameday one where aTm won. everything about it was stupid and the commercial was pretty stupid, yet i was upset it was not us. baffling.