Vote for ESPN's #UltimateTeam

It seems more than a little convenient for ESPN that the lead seesaws back and forth like this. Every time I check this another team is in the lead.

eyeswear2allthatsholy

If their vote percentage is correct, Nebraska trails FSU 273,737 to 284,910. But later today Nebraska will have the lead, making up more than 11,000 votes in one day.

Call me a skeptic. What makes more sense/gives them more clicks - a close vote or a blowout?

Srsly.

According to their current numbers, Nebraska Fan has outvoted Florida State Fan 34,599 - 11,334 thus far today.

That's convenient.

I think GSG has voted 5,000 times in the last hour... according to my twitter feed.

What's your twitter handle Tood?

Some tweets:

Alex Gordon @AlexGordonKC4

lyigI voted for #Neb in the #UltimateTeam competition! http://

espn.com/NCAAUltimateTe

Alex used to play baseball for UNL.

@Linda_Carrillo_

I voted for #Neb in the #UltimateTeam competition! http://espn.com/NCAAUltimateTeam … I love Nebraska

Linda has a U-Texas avatar on her Twitter handle.

@biggusdickus

Check PM

It seems more than a little convenient for ESPN that the lead seesaws back and forth like this. Every time I check this another team is in the lead.

eyeswear2allthatsholy

If their vote percentage is correct, Nebraska trails FSU 273,737 to 284,910. But later today Nebraska will have the lead, making up more than 11,000 votes in one day.

Call me a skeptic. What makes more sense/gives them more clicks - a close vote or a blowout?

Srsly.

According to their current numbers, Nebraska Fan has outvoted Florida State Fan 34,599 - 11,334 thus far today.

That's convenient.

NO THATS THE BIG RED MACHINE!

eyeswear2allthatsholy

Srsly.

That's convenient.

I think GSG has voted 5,000 times in the last hour... according to my twitter feed.

I can stop any time I want to!

tumblr_mew3rizSlg1r0frejo1_500.gif

• Fire 3