Your 3 predictions for Husker football this season.

And that has what to do with Nebraska giving up 38 unanswered to UCLA, or 34 and almost 300 yards rushing to Minnesota? Did those OL injuries cause our 5 turnovers against MSU? We'd still be a 3 loss team with every one of them.

Ask Missouri about losing a starting QB. Boyd is banged up for Clemson. Florida is down a couple QBs and a few OL. Florida State's backfield is getting pounded. Georgia has no WRs left. Iowa state lost two OL in the same day to MCLs a few weeks ago. LSU has a QB w/ ankle issues, 2 WRs out. Michigan might like Bellomy back right about now, but that ACL isn't going to work to well especially behind their dinged up OL. Northwestern is down 3 running backs (even our depth would suffer w/ that). Notre Dame doesn't have a LBer or DL left I dont' think, and a starting QB that doesn't go to class. Ohio State has missed Braxton for parts of this season and his banged up w/ a shoulder now. Throw in 5 defensive backs that are out, a TE, and their DT they lost last week and they might argue they aren't very luck either. Oklahoma is short a QB, and a couple WRs. Texas is out a starting QB, starting RB, receivers, OL, LBer, FB, backup RB, etc. Mash Unit? Look at UCLA right now. USC is down to about 45 scholly, and winning with only 13 players playing on defense becaues they are so thin. Something like 12 guys out for the season. Wasn't a big enough excuse to keep Kiffins job though.

:dunno

1. The casualty rate suffered by our offensive line by the end of the regular season will be similar to that produced by Pickett's charge at Gettysburg.

2. Ameer Abdullah is the favorite for the Doak Walker award going into next year...if there is any justice on this earth.

3. Pelini will get one more year and no more excuses...but he might not need any excuses...

Interesting how I didnt find anyone predicting a MASH unit on offense including the QB position by game 7.

We never run out of excuses for a 4 loss season, do we?

this is so true. first it was the grace period every coach should get. then it was getting into a new conference. year three in the new conference and six of the coach's tenure and now it is injuries.

You won't hear the coaches make any of these excuses. I realize that you're tired of them, but you can't disregard them all together. We've had a majority of our offense injured all year, and the offense still has a huge upside. If Beck would stick to our strengths instead of trying to get cute, we still have a formidable offense despite all of the injuries.

this is so true. first it was the grace period every coach should get. then it was getting into a new conference. year three in the new conference and six of the coach's tenure and now it is injuries.

You won't hear the coaches make any of these excuses. I realize that you're tired of them, but you can't disregard them all together. We've had a majority of our offense injured all year, and the offense still has a huge upside. If Beck would stick to our strengths instead of trying to get cute, we still have a formidable offense despite all of the injuries.

i agree. and i do think bo and co. should most definitely stay. i just get tired of some of the staunch supports and they seem to always have an excuse.

i think a healthy, at least healthier offense, beats msu.