Your 3 predictions for Husker football this season.

Im still unimpressed with Spartys offense. Their best game was against us, and thats not just my bias at work. Their WRs played great and their QB was solid.

Well isn't that an oft recurring theme; "their best game was against us". When does that stop being merely a coincidence or the result of uncontrollable factors?

True. I should probably look at their stats on the whole year but what I had seen from them going into that game was6 sh#t shows of what appeared to be offense and two games where they clicked on all cylinders. Against us they looked much smoother I felt, guess we will see if they keep that up. Im actually pulling for them at this point to win out.

Interesting how I didnt find anyone predicting a MASH unit on offense including the QB position by game 7.

Interesting, sure, but what would be more interesting is whether or not we would have actually won any more games without the mash unit.

Let's just face it, the circumstances surrounding our team just don't matter all that much - regardless of who's coaching or who's healthy or who's playing or anything else, we find (or invent, if need be) new ways to make sure we stay where we've been.

Interesting how I didnt find anyone predicting a MASH unit on offense including the QB position by game 7.

Interesting, sure, but what would be more interesting is whether or not we would have actually won any more games without the mash unit.

Let's just face it, the circumstances surrounding our team just don't matter all that much - regardless of who's coaching or who's healthy or who's playing or anything else, we find (or invent, if need be) new ways to make sure we stay where we've been.

I honestly beleive that a healthy Taylor Martinez-which hasnt been the case for even one single play this season-results in wins at Minnesota and Michigan St. UCLA wouldve also been a bit more interesting.

I honestly beleive that a healthy Taylor Martinez-which hasnt been the case for even one single play this season-results in wins at Minnesota and Michigan St. UCLA wouldve also been a bit more interesting.

Minnesota and Michigan St you might be right, I don't know. But I recently rewatched the UCLA game again - I don't care if he was hurt or not, Taylor was playing good football, more than good enough for us to win that game going away. I guess I kind of feel the same way about Minnesota - Quincy came out with sour grapes afterwards, but Taylor played fine and his passes were the same as they've always been through his career (not exactly on the numbers but close enough to kill any excuse). Quincy has been dropping passes pretty frequently since Purdue.

• Fire 2

We never run out of excuses for a 4 loss season, do we?

You seriously dont think losing Martinez and Long hurt?

Every team has injuries. We'll have them next year too. The OL has stepped up fine, and Martinez was in the game for 2 of our losses. Injured or not, we were losing both still, and I don't think he'd magically win us the MSU game either. We're still a 3 loss team either way. Only difference is we might not have needed a hail mary to beat NW.

We never run out of excuses for a 4 loss season, do we?

You seriously dont think losing Martinez and Long hurt?

Every team has injuries. We'll have them next year too. The OL has stepped up fine, and Martinez was in the game for 2 of our losses. Injured or not, we were losing both still, and I don't think he'd magically win us the MSU game either. We're still a 3 loss team either way. Only difference is we might not have needed a hail mary to beat NW.

You seriously think "every team has injuries" is the same as losing your 4th year starting QB and over half the OL including a preseason All-American? How would Alabama do if AJ McCarron got hurt along with 4 OL and they played their backups most of the season. They'd probably lose to ATM at the least. Look at Phil Steele's articles about starters lost to injury and how it affects the game results.

• Fire 2