IF Bo was fired (for those of you who want that) whats your plan?

This thread doesn't deserve the 32 posts in it. It's all just going to turn out to be rehashed arguments from earlier threads.

Then don't f'ing post in it.

It's pretty god damn simple.

If you think Bo should be fired lay out YOUR plan for what would follow. All we have is FIRE BO for this reason. But no follow up. I want the f'ing follow up. Are those people okay with losing our coaching staff? How do you replace them? Are they ok with sucking again?

Normally if you fire someone you have a secession plan in place regarding recruits and coaches. So for the BO HATERS I want to know what PLAN THEY have. It's pretty f'ing simple.

This thread doesn't deserve the 32 posts in it. It's all just going to turn out to be rehashed arguments from earlier threads.

If you think Bo should be fired lay out YOUR plan for what would follow. All we have is FIRE BO for this reason. But no follow up. I want the f'ing follow up. Are those people okay with losing our coaching staff? How do you replace them? Are they ok with sucking again?

Normally if you fire someone you have a secession plan in place regarding recruits and coaches. So for the BO HATERS I want to know what PLAN THEY have. It's pretty f'ing simple.

Can we just see more pics of that chick in your avatar? I'd enjoy that more than seeing hskerprid's wife on the rug.

Honestly, people can answer you OregonHuskerMan...because they have no answers.

Instead, they make light of what you're saying trying to pass it off as a joke or to make you look like someone who doesn't know what he's talking about. It's an honest question they're avoiding. Hopefully, someone takes up the question, seriously considers it, and if they want Pelini gone, they answer it.

Or maybe they're tired of this same question over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

or maybe they realize that we are just spectators on an internet message board. why would any one of us have to be able to answer that? is eichorst or perlman posting on here?

but, yeah, it is a pretty redundant topic.

1. Jesus ( I feel like he would be a great recruiter)

2. Nick Saban

3. Will Muschamp

4. Charlie Strong

One of these is not like the others (hint: he coaches at Florida). Curious how Muschamp got into this crowd, maybe you are JKing around like a good ole' chap, but if serious, I don't get it (perhaps just me).

Why are we having all these "Bo fired" conversations a few f'ing' weeks before the season kicks off? It's f'ing' stupid. Let the man coach his season, and after we go 9-4 again this year, let the conversations commence as usual. But seriously, three or four different threads discussing Bo's job security all popping up a month from kickoff? f'ing' dumb.

I believe that was very similar to what Stewart Mandel's statement was in his mailbag this week (other than the three or four different threads thing).

Edit: I should clarify; Stewart was answering a questions about Bo being on the hot seat or not.

Instead, they make light of what you're saying trying to pass it off as a joke or to make you look like someone who doesn't know what he's talking about. It's an honest question they're avoiding. Hopefully, someone takes up the question, seriously considers it, and if they want Pelini gone, they answer it.

Or maybe they're tired of this same question over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

or maybe they realize that we are just spectators on an internet message board. why would any one of us have to be able to answer that? is eichorst or perlman posting on here?

Clearly, no one here is either of them.

But I'm just simply asking what THEY would propose and what they think the answer to those questions would be.

I'm sure some people didn't even think about how we would be significantly worse before we got better due to - coaching staff changes (did the fire BO crowd ever think about Beck, Pap, TJ all leaving also?), how that affects recruiting? Or do they not think it affects recruiting?

People want to fire Bo, but don't think about the consequences of doing so.

But I'm just simply asking what THEY would propose and what they think the answer to those questions would be.

I'm sure some people didn't even think about how we would be significantly worse before we got better due to - coaching staff changes (did the fire BO crowd ever think about Beck, Pap, TJ all leaving also?), how that affects recruiting? Or do they not think it affects recruiting?

But the one thing I guess I don't get from the fire Bo crowd, is that you're in such a hurry to get rid of him, the immediate solutions aren't feasible (i.e. Chris Petersen, Pat Fitzgerald). And the Scott Frost crowd comes roaring in, but even though he's "one of our own" he has no head coaching experience, and that really leaves you with Turner Gill as the only realistic option.

I'm not a Nebraska guy, but I have been on the site long enough to know the question you are asking has in fact been answered, multiple times over. Those that are saying Bo should be fired have said time and time again who they want to take over as coach.

As for what would happen to the assistants, well, let the head coach worry about that; if you think the assistants are good enough that you can't withstand a head coach reshuffling then you have a whole other problem (e.g. perhaps your assistants are better than your head--if you believe that).

Nonetheless, your husker counterparts have exhausted your question, you just need to look through the other threads to find the exact answer you want; I have a feeling that most of them don't want to relive the argument to replace it in your thread.

• Fire 5

But the one thing I guess I don't get from the fire Bo crowd, is that you're in such a hurry to get rid of him, the immediate solutions aren't feasible (i.e. Chris Petersen, Pat Fitzgerald). And the Scott Frost crowd comes roaring in, but even though he's "one of our own" he has no head coaching experience, and that really leaves you with Turner Gill as the only realistic option.

If we ever hired Turner I would quit HuskerNation

Bobby Patrino, Chris Peterson, Gary Patterson, Mark Richt, James Franklin, Charlie Strong, Mark Hudspeth, Andy Reid (lol), Norv Tuner, Ken Wisenhunt, Scott Frost, Tom Herman, Kirby Smart, Chad Morris, just off the top of my head. But, your crazy if you think you will see a different Head Coach here in the next 3-4 years.