DE Renell Wren [Arizona St Commit]

From Husker Journal:

AUGUST 8 2013. ALL TEAMS MESSAGE BOARDS RENELL WREN, DE, 6-5, 250, ST. LOUIS (LUTHERAN NORTH), MISSOURI

Wren has offers from Arizona State, Cincinnati, Illinois, Kansas, Memphis, Missouri, New Mexico, Northern Illinois, Purdue and Toledo

"I thing Nebraska's (offer) is coming on the way," Wren said. They said they have great news when I call them back."

Husker coach Rich Kaczenski left a message on Wren's Facebook account asking him to call. Wren called twice but coach K was out with the team practicing. Wren said he will try again tonight hopefully with an offer.

"I have to find more information about them (Nebraska), I don't know too much yet. I know they have a great football team and the campus is big."

"I am." When asked if he is interested in Arizona State. "It's far away from home the campus is big too, they have a lot of diversity. They said I would be great on the team, work hard and might get early playing time."

How about the Jayhawks?

"It was a very good visit I was welcomed there, big campus, great environment. Football is what attracted to me but I'm keeping my options open. Hopefully make my decision at least in December or January." Wren said

"We'll they (Michigan State) are pretty far away about 8 hours away but they are a nice football team. I haven't been to their campus yet, but I'm looking for them to offer."

cornhead.gif

• 2 months later...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...