Cool Story on Stewart Bradley

The stretch of my life between 2001-2006 is a bit of a fog, so I barely remember the Callahan years myself.

I third this. I watched every single game but I've forgotten most of the details.

Pretty sure I stayed drunk through most of it. I just don't remember. :D

Really, when did you start being a fan? He was a pretty good LB for Nebraska, drafted to the Eagles in I think 2007.

I'm fifty and have been a fan my whole life. Well........that's not entirely true. I did not pay real close attention during the Clownahan years. I now inderstand why the name didn't click for me.

Are you sure you're 50? Resorting to a childish name like "clownahan" sounds more like something an 8 year old would say. And if you were 8, I could understand how you wouldn't remember a very good player like Stewart Bradley. In fact, that would be the only excuse I would understand. And if you were actually a fan, you'd pay attention even in the down years. If you don't, you're nothing but a bandwagon rider.

(Says the person with 3 posts! For many of us those years are a blur and it's not the first time that someone has used the term 'clownahan' so lighten up.)

Good for Stewie! When i heard he had been cut I was wondering where he would end up. He was really good and I'm glad to hear that he is getting another chance. My daughter and son-in-law live in Denver so we support the Broncos. It will be fun to watch them this year knowing that one of our guys may get some playing time!