Cool Story on Stewart Bradley

I'm rooting for him obviously as a Husker/Bronco. I didn't get to watch the pre season game the other night but honestly I thought Irving was gonna own the spot so it's awesome to hear that Bradley is making a real push for the job. Even if he doesn't start, I think we will need him in the rotation quite a bit. Best of luck to him. GBR and Go Blue and Orange.

I guess I need to start paying attention better. I'm a Husker and Broncos fan but I have no recollection of Bradley whatsoever. Name doesn't ring a bell.

Played from 2004-2006. Was actually a good player for us on some decently good defense under Callahan in '05 and '06. Was one of I think like three starting linebackers we lost to leg injuries in 2005. Was honorable mention all-conference I think.

Really, when did you start being a fan? He was a pretty good LB for Nebraska, drafted to the Eagles in I think 2007.

I'm fifty and have been a fan my whole life. Well........that's not entirely true. I did not pay real close attention during the Clownahan years. I now inderstand why the name didn't click for me.

Really, when did you start being a fan? He was a pretty good LB for Nebraska, drafted to the Eagles in I think 2007.

I'm fifty and have been a fan my whole life. Well........that's not entirely true. I did not pay real close attention during the Clownahan years. I now inderstand why the name didn't click for me.

Are you sure you're 50? Resorting to a childish name like "clownahan" sounds more like something an 8 year old would say. And if you were 8, I could understand how you wouldn't remember a very good player like Stewart Bradley. In fact, that would be the only excuse I would understand. And if you were actually a fan, you'd pay attention even in the down years. If you don't, you're nothing but a bandwagon rider.

Are you sure you're 50? Resorting to a childish name like "clownahan" sounds more like something an 8 year old would say. And if you were 8, I could understand how you wouldn't remember a very good player like Stewart Bradley. In fact, that would be the only excuse I would understand. And if you were actually a fan, you'd pay attention even in the down years. If you don't, you're nothing but a bandwagon rider.

Hey numbnuts, why don't you worry about you? Look at it this way, I put as much effort into being a fan during the Callahan (better?) years as the team was putting forth. I also had two small children during that time span and did not have the time or inclination to know every stat and every player. And I wasn't much of a fan of what our program had become the last few years of Callahan. He and Pede gutted what I was a fan of. If you are my age and can't understand that, you need help. If you're young and actually think those years were "Nebraska football", I feel sorry for you. Either way, crawl back under your 3 post rock. I'm sure mommy will send some warm soup down to you.

Hey numbnuts, why don't you worry about you? Look at it this way, I put as much effort into being a fan during the Callahan (better?) years as the team was putting forth. I also had two small children during that time span and did not have the time or inclination to know every stat and every player. And I wasn't much of a fan of what our program had become the last few years of Callahan. He and Pede gutted what I was a fan of. If you are my age and can't understand that, you need help. If you're young and actually think those years were "Nebraska football", I feel sorry for you. Either way, crawl back under your 3 post rock. I'm sure mommy will send some warm soup down to you.

:troll:

Let's not worry about how old other people are. Make sure you read the rules regarding personal attacks as well. We need to focus on the topic, not the person.