2013 NFL Discussion Thread

Mavric

I like the 49'ers team quite a bit, and I like Harbaugh as a coach. But, I do think he acts somewhat childish on the sidelines. The tantrums, the getting angry at every call, the look on his face like somebody isn't playing fair. I know he's just sticking up for his players but it's kind of old now.

I like the 49'ers team quite a bit, and I like Harbaugh as a coach. But, I do think he acts somewhat childish on the sidelines. The tantrums, the getting angry at every call, the look on his face like somebody isn't playing fair. I know he's just sticking up for his players but it's kind of old now.

He makes Bo look like a saint.

RGIII must not "get it". This is just how things are:

<snip>

You think I want it to be national news that I visit a beach? Or shop at Walmart? Or wore red shoes instead if green yesterday? Well I don't. I'm "striving" for greatness just like my fellow teammates do. The "attention" that comes with being a QB in the league is what you are referring to. All the press conferences and talking to the media? Mandated by the league to have a press conference every week during the season and during team activities during the off-season. Oh wait, you must be talking about the Commercials? Right? Oh ok so what was the deal with those in 2012? WE won the division. So in 2013 when WE get knocked down, and finish last it's because of the commercials? If that is your reasoning I have nothing more to say. WE will get back up. That is what matters. I hope I answered your question well enough.

And that you keep supporting the team.

HTTR!!!

I'm a perfect 5/5 betting NFL playoff games so far, with a nice hit on the Chargers moneyline @ Cinci. Went with NE +5 and SEA -3.5 this weekend. I do hope the Broncos win but the Pats cover :D

(Damn, you can get 5.5 now. Opened at 6 and was down to 4.5 at one point.)