2013 NFL Discussion Thread

Mavric

Lol... Gordon still helped me cruise to a fantasy win in the first round of our playoffs. Sucks AP got hurt though... he finished with 1 point. I feel for that guy. He's got the ridiculous contract he deserves, so he's getting paid, but it must be hard to be the best player in the league and waste your career on a crap team.

Philly won the snow ball today vs. Detrot... very fun game to watch and very happy they won.

Also glad GB found a way to win... Want to start Rodgers for once and stop playing musical chair with Fitzpatrick and Carson Palmer... ughhh.

So last year the Redskins were 8-6 in games RGIII finished and 2-0 in games Kirk Cousins finished (in OT the game RGIII got hurt and the next game). Now the Redskins are 3-10 and have put RGIII on the shelf for the rest of the year to avoid further injury and let him heal up. Curious to see what happens if the Skins win a couple games with Cousins at the helm.

So last year the Redskins were 8-6 in games RGIII finished and 2-0 in games Kirk Cousins finished (in OT the game RGIII got hurt and the next game). Now the Redskins are 3-10 and have put RGIII on the shelf for the rest of the year to avoid further injury and let him heal up. Curious to see what happens if the Skins win a couple games with Cousins at the helm.

Cousins has also proved effective when he has played last year. Could be an interesting few weeks leading to the offseason.

Seahawks shutout costs car dealer $420,000

The Seahawks clobbered the New York Giants 23-0 in MetLife Stadium Sunday afternoon. Most of Washington likely cheered and chanted "SEA--HAWKS" after each of the game's five interceptions. But Jet Chevrolet in Federal Way is now obligated to pay out $35,000 to twelve contestant winners as part of a "Seattle shutout" promotion.

<snip>

Under the rules, anyone was allowed a free entry to the contest by filling out a form, but if someone bought a new or used car at Jet they were given 100 entries. Per the rules, each winner will get $35,000 for a total payout of $420,000.

• 2 weeks later...

Cowboys signed 41-year old Jon Kitna to be Kyle Orton's backup... Kitna was teaching high school last week :facepalm:

Look, if you're gonna make fun of my cowboys, then at least give them the respect they deserve by using stats and records and other such pertinent factual reasons they suck! I find your lack of of smug, condescending, and arrogant taunting of how my cowboys annually sh#t the bed a little uninspiring and dickish to be honest! The next time you want to make fun of my favorite team for 30 years please use common sense and post with the realization that a cowboy fan or two may read your comments! I find your lack of creativity when poking fun of my cowboys an affront to everything the star on the helmet stands for!

Cowboys signed 41-year old Jon Kitna to be Kyle Orton's backup... Kitna was teaching high school last week :facepalm:

Look, if you're gonna make fun of my cowboys, then at least give them the respect they deserve by using stats and records and other such pertinent factual reasons they suck! I find your lack of of smug, condescending, and arrogant taunting of how my cowboys annually sh#t the bed a little uninspiring and dickish to be honest! The next time you want to make fun of my favorite team for 30 years please use common sense and post with the realization that a cowboy fan or two may read your comments! I find your lack of creativity when poking fun of my cowboys an affront to everything the star on the helmet stands for!

Um, I'm a Cowboys fan too...

Um, I'm a Cowboys fan too...

not sure that isn't worse

table.gif.pagespeed.ce.XA8ncf-A9h.gif

table.gif.pagespeed.ce.XA8ncf-A9h.gif

You must talk about my cowboys with a certain level of disdain and disgust as well as a healthy portion of disrespect!