2013 NFL Discussion Thread

Mavric

Pat McAfee@PatMcAfeeShow 4h

Guys... Make one random tackle... And end up on a "Random" steroid test.. Must be my bod #UpperBodyOfAnAdolescent pic.twitter.com/s9B7LrS89Y

Retweeted by Drew Magary

BXHIZ3cCUAAJyFH.jpg

For those of you unaware, McAfee put a big hit on Trindon Holliday last night

He should be fined 100K. If youre gonna have the rules, enforce it for everyone. What, it's ok to make head to head contact just cuz he's a kicker? What a bunch of double standard bullsh#t. Thems are the kind of hits theyre trying to eliminate.

He should be fined 100K. If youre gonna have the rules, enforce it for everyone. What, it's ok to make head to head contact just cuz he's a kicker? What a bunch of double standard bullsh#t. Thems are the kind of hits theyre trying to eliminate.

I get what you're saying, but... No.... Holliday put his head down too to absorb the contact. Which is why these rules are garbage. If I were a football player today, I would just run with my head down so that the defenders would collide with my helmet and get flagged.

Midseason Super Bowl predictions?

I'm going with Seattle vs Denver

Denver in a close game.

I would really enjoy KC vs somebody. I know my Cowboys aren't going anywhere and I would love to see Andy Reid go all the way to really piss off the Eagles fans.

As far as actually predicting it... it's a crapshoot really. I don't see Denver making it. Peyton chokes in the cold/playoffs and it's supposed to be a brutal winter ;)

Seattle's O-line looks like crap, but their defense and Wilson's improvising might carry them. Tough to tell at this point :dunno