2013 NFL Discussion Thread

Mavric

Here is to hoping the Steelers get to double digit scoring tonight. Probably wont happen, but WTH.

I really hope they score exactly 33 points in some game this season but after last week, I'm not too hopeful.

I hope they score more points than their opponent at least one time this season, but I am not optimistic.

Well, they have the Jets on the schedule and the Steelers will have the best three QBs in that game so they'll have a good chance there.

Here is to hoping the Steelers get to double digit scoring tonight. Probably wont happen, but WTH.

I really hope they score exactly 33 points in some game this season but after last week, I'm not too hopeful.

I hope they score more points than their opponent at least one time this season, but I am not optimistic.

Well, they have the Jets on the schedule and the Steelers will have the best three QBs in that game so they'll have a good chance there.

Jets defense is much better than the Titans from what I have seen and we all saw what happened when the Steelers went up against that buzzsaw.

Jets defense is much better than the Titans from what I have seen and we all saw what happened when the Steelers went up against that buzzsaw.

I haven't watched the Jets yet but I'm not sure. The Bucs are horrid and the Pats are struggling. Even Buffalo held the Pats to 13 point (albeit in the rain).

I thought the Stealers looked decent on the their two scoring drives and the drive late in the game before that rapist guy threw a pick. That being said, their o-line got manhandled by Cincy. I also thought Dalton missed a lot of open guys on deep balls early in the game. Could have added a couple more scores and made it more of a blowout.