2013 NFL Discussion Thread

Mavric

After reading some other posts, here are some thoughts on those posts.

I actually think KC can push for a playoff spot this year. Being a Dallas fan, I have a lot of respect for Andy Reid.

I think Seattle takes a step back this year. Maybe 7-9 or 8-8 while missing the playoffs.

I also think the steelers miss the playoffs. I have the North going to the Ravens.

Your always one Peyton sack away from Denver being an afterthought and their Oline has been getting hammered with injuries so far in camp.

Right now I have Houston and San Fran in the Super Bowl with Atlanta and New England close behind. Sleepers to win it all would be Dallas and KC.

Teams on the decline- Pittsburgh, Giants, packers, bears,

Teams on the upswing- KC, Tampa, Arizona,

Teams being over hyped- Miami, Washington, buffalo, Ohio State

Now I know why you don't bump the "Bump when Drunk" thread. Your smoking that wacky backy. :D

I bump that thread, just not every 12 hours like some people! It's like your time clock!

After reading some other posts, here are some thoughts on those posts.

I actually think KC can push for a playoff spot this year. Being a Dallas fan, I have a lot of respect for Andy Reid.

I think Seattle takes a step back this year. Maybe 7-9 or 8-8 while missing the playoffs.

I also think the steelers miss the playoffs. I have the North going to the Ravens.

Your always one Peyton sack away from Denver being an afterthought and their Oline has been getting hammered with injuries so far in camp.

Right now I have Houston and San Fran in the Super Bowl with Atlanta and New England close behind. Sleepers to win it all would be Dallas and KC.

Teams on the decline- Pittsburgh, Giants, packers, bears,

Teams on the upswing- KC, Tampa, Arizona,

Teams being over hyped- Miami, Washington, buffalo, Ohio State

Now I know why you don't bump the "Bump when Drunk" thread. Your smoking that wacky backy. :D

I bump that thread, just not every 12 hours like some people! It's like your time clock!

Only on my days off. I never drink on days I have to work.

Dustin Keller is out for the season in Miami

Tore his ACL, PCL, MCL and dislocated his kneecap

http://www.nfl.com/n...dolphins-season

The injury was gross. There is a video link in the article.

And there is the first major backlash from this bullcrap head-to-head contact obsession. I guarantee we continue to see more of this.

Not sure what your getting at. It was an open field tackle on a big tight end, unless your a linebacker you going to go low. His cleat got stuck in the ground and that's what f'd him, unfortunately it's just one of those things that can happen to anyone.

And there is the first major backlash from this bullcrap head-to-head contact obsession. I guarantee we continue to see more of this.

Not sure what your getting at. It was an open field tackle on a big tight end, unless your a linebacker you going to go low. His cleat got stuck in the ground and that's what f'd him, unfortunately it's just one of those things that can happen to anyone.

What I'm getting at is that Swearinger openly admitted that he went lower because he was afraid of getting a fine for a helmet-to-helmet hit.

What I'm getting at is that Swearinger openly admitted that he went lower because he was afraid of getting a fine for a helmet-to-helmet hit.

If that's what he said then I guess. I just feel like 9 times out of 10 he's going below the waist on that one anyway.

For you fantasy football guyz: how late can I expect Dez Bryant to be available in the draft of my 12 team league?

After watching him make Patrick Peterson look helpless, I'm fairly confident he'll give Megatron a run for #1 fantasy WR. If I can get a solid RB in round 1 and Dez in round 2, that $240 is as good as mine. Problem is I don't know the draft order yet.