AFC South - Texans

AFC West - Broncos

Wildcards - Colts, Ravens

NFC East - Cowboys

NFC North - Packers

NFC South - Falcons

NFC West - Seahawks

Wildcards - Bears, 49ers

Redskins, Vikings, and Bengals are the playoff teams from last year that will miss the playoffs this year.

As a Steelers fan, it pains me to say that this year, I believe, the division belongs to the Ravens or Bengals. I just don't think Pittsburgh has done enough to upgrade either side of the ball.

I'm with you, I think the Bengals take the North this season. We're kind of in a rebuilding mode right now, with alot of questions on the OL and someone needs to step up and take Wallaces' spot.

Stat on ESPN today said the Steelers ranked 23rd in the NFL in plays of 30+ yds, that's going to have to improve.

It won't help that Plaxico Burress went out without a bang...

Nice pun +1

My early predicitons:

AFC East - Patriots

AFC North - Steelers

AFC South - Texans

AFC West - Broncos

NFC East - Cowboys

NFC North - Packers

NFC South - Falcons

NFC West - Seahawks

Wildcards - Bears, 49ers

Redskins, Vikings, and Bengals are the playoff teams from last year that will miss the playoffs this year.

As a Steelers fan, it pains me to say that this year, I believe, the division belongs to the Ravens or Bengals. I just don't think Pittsburgh has done enough to upgrade either side of the ball.

I'm with you, I think the Bengals take the North this season. We're kind of in a rebuilding mode right now, with alot of questions on the OL and someone needs to step up and take Wallaces' spot.

Stat on ESPN today said the Steelers ranked 23rd in the NFL in plays of 30+ yds, that's going to have to improve.

Yeah. They really shot themselves in the foot with signing him this year.

• Fire 1

My early predicitons:

AFC East - Patriots

AFC North - Steelers

AFC South - Texans

AFC West - Broncos

NFC East - Cowboys

NFC North - Packers

NFC South - Falcons

NFC West - Seahawks

Wildcards - Bears, 49ers

Yeah. They really shot themselves in the foot with signing him this year.

I guess they will have to pull the trigger on another receiver to replace him.

NFC East - Not the Cowboys (Always find a way to choke)

I would have picked the Redskins, but I don't know what to expect out of RGIII. They're kind of in a tough spot with him. Either they take away most of his designed runs to protect his knee, in turn taking away the very thing that makes him effective, or they let him tote the rock and watch his knee asplode into a million pieces. They run the ball well enough and play good enough defense to be a contender.

It's tough to predict what the Giants are going to do in a given year. They'll either win the Super Bowl or miss the playoffs entirely. Most of their key players aren't getting any younger so I think their days in the sun are behind them until they go through a youth movement like the Cowboys did.

And I just don't think the Eagles are a very good team. Vick is hit-and-miss-but-mostly-miss and is made of paper mache. And they don't/won't have a very good defense.

The Cowboys, like I said, went through a youth movement the last couple years, bringing in guys like Claiborne, Lee, Carter, Dez, Carr, Murray, basically an entirely new offensive line ect., and I think this is the year they'll start benefiting from that rebuilding phase. Frederick and Leary will likely improve the interior offensive line and overall run game. And what Kiffin and Marinelli are doing defensively is, I think, vastly superior to what they've been doing for several years. On the other hand, Bill Callahan.

NFC East - Not the Cowboys (Always find a way to choke)

I would have picked the Redskins, but I don't know what to expect out of RGIII. They're kind of in a tough spot with him. Either they take away most of his designed runs to protect his knee, in turn taking away the very thing that makes him effective, or they let him tote the rock and watch his knee asplode into a million pieces. They run the ball well enough and play good enough defense to be a contender.

It's tough to predict what the Giants are going to do in a given year. They'll either win the Super Bowl or miss the playoffs entirely. Most of their key players aren't getting any younger so I think their days in the sun are behind them until they go through a youth movement like the Cowboys did.

And I just don't think the Eagles are a very good team. Vick is hit-and-miss-but-mostly-miss and is made of paper mache. And they don't/won't have a very good defense.

The Cowboys, like I said, went through a youth movement the last couple years, bringing in guys like Claiborne, Lee, Carter, Dez, Carr, Murray, basically an entirely new offensive line ect., and I think this is the year they'll start benefiting from that rebuilding phase. Frederick and Leary will improve the interior offensive line and overall run game. And what Kiffin and Marinelli are doing defensively is, I think, vastly superior to what they've been doing for several years.

I hope you're right. I've just seen too many promising seasons go down the sh*tter in the last few weeks of the season to really have any hope of things being different.

It'll be interesting to see what the Foreskins do. I think Cousins is an OK QB, but I don't think he's good enough to win like they did last year.

I could see the Skins/Giants winning the division, more by default than anything. The Cowboys' schedule does set up pretty nice, having the AFC West (minus the Donkeys) and the NFC North (minus the Packers). I think we can take 6 out of those 8 games (Det, Chi, Min, Oak, KC, SD). Beat the Eagles twice and you're looking at 8 wins. Beat the Lambs, that's 9. Then pick up one from all the other games.

I can see it, but I've just been burned too many times lol

Super Bowl: Seahawks vs Broncos

Winner: Broncos

I would love this. I'm a Broncos fan, and last year the Seahawks became one of the most exciting teams in the league to watch.

What concerns me about the Broncos is injuries and depth.

I'm quickly becoming a Seahawks fan, their style of play is fun to watch.

If the Broncos can establish any sort of run game, to go along with Peyton and those WR's, they will be so tough to beat.

You guys are all crazy. Dolphins win the SB this year.

South Beach :dunno

Several factors have played into the Dolphins decade long irrelevance . A personnel department that refuses to see the writing on the wall when it comes to drafting and free agency. An offense with no identity. A series of poor coaching hires. And an overall lack of playmakers on both sides of the ball. It's been the perfect storm of poor decision making. A veritable "Sharknado" of ineptitude.

Going into this season, it appears that the current powers that be have learned a few things. Our defense was good, but not great, our offense was terrible but not horrible and our luck could have been a little better. There's reason to believe that the problems were addressed, and we now have playmakers on both offense and defense. Whether or not the additions of Mike Wallace, Dustin Keller and Brandon Gibson on offense translate into a better statistical performance remains to be seen. It all hinges on the arm of Tannehill and the ability of the offensive line to keep him upright. I feel more confident in the additions on the defensive side of the ball. Brent Grimes is a proven play-maker. His success isn't predicated upon the ability of any other players. Sure he'll be helped by an above average pass-rush (which we do have), but he's been a pro-bowler before on a less than stellar defense. Dannell Ellerbe and Philip Wheeler are much faster than their predecessors. Dion Jordan will provide depth, speed and athleticism to an already intimidating front four.

I have been a Fish fan since the 70s....and have had to eat the crap sandwich year after year since. If Tannehill can get the ball to the playmakers it could be an interesting year. Super Bowl? Nah, I will take a Wild Card berth...and hopefully the start of a nice rebuild down in LeBron-land.

• Fire 1

I know my Chiefs and I are really banking on that #1 pick qb running back wide receiver linebacker err, offensive lineman to pan out.

:facepalm:

Hey, they have the best QB in the NFL so that should be something.

If he's half as good as Cassel was bad, I'll take it.

When your own fans boo you because you got hurt, then you know it's bad.

I know my Chiefs and I are really banking on that #1 pick qb running back wide receiver linebacker err, offensive lineman to pan out.

:facepalm:

Hey, they have the best QB in the NFL so that should be something.

If he's half as good as Cassel was bad, I'll take it.

When your own fans boo you because you got hurt, then you know it's bad.

Or they hope you're the player who committed suicide... :facepalm: