2013 NFL Discussion Thread

Mavric

It would be difficult for me to pass on Jamal Charles if I was picking in the 5-8 range in the first round, and he fell to me. That guy in Andy Reid's offense is going to be an elite fantasy RB. And it seems like a lot of people are putting him in that range. If I could get him in the first and Dez in the 2nd, that would be amazing. But it never works out like you want it to.

But yeah, if he's not there and Spiller is, no way I pass on that guy either.

For you fantasy football guyz: how late can I expect Dez Bryant to be available in the draft of my 12 team league?

After watching him make Patrick Peterson look helpless, I'm fairly confident he'll give Megatron a run for #1 fantasy WR. If I can get a solid RB in round 1 and Dez in round 2, that $240 is as good as mine. Problem is I don't know the draft order yet.

ESPN has him #16 overall. Yahoo has him #12. I'd say if you don't get him in the second round you're probably out of luck.

I'm a Raiders fan, if they win 7 games, i'll do a jig...

Committed to Mediocrity?

Well, I figured once the old man passed on, they would attempt to stop running the program like it's 1977...

1977 was great year to be a Raiders fan. I wish had some players like that team had.

Who ever wins between the Seahawks and 49ers is gonna be the Super Bowl champs. However I think the Seahawks will win it because they have depth at every position and their defense is too good.

I agree. I think the winner of that game will be whoever has home field advantage. Seattle's home crowd is damn intimidating.

I worry about the longevity of these read-option guys in the NFL.

I concur.... Their "mobility", while a great weapon for them puts them in situations to get crushed by LB's or Safety's...

Funny thing is RGIII, the only one of the newbies to get knocked out, got hurt only on scrambles.