Has Bo had a pissed off post-practice presser yet?

James Van Der Beek is the most shameless actor in the history of Hollywood and I love it.

"Well, I played myself in 'Don't Trust the B*** in Apt. 23 but it got cancelled."

"I know. I'll play myself playing John Moxon from Varsity Blues in a cars.com commercial."

"What next? I'll record myself for reaction gif purposes."

James Van Der Beek is the most shameless actor in the history of Hollywood and I love it.

"Well, I played myself in 'Don't Trust the B*** in Apt. 23 but it got cancelled."

"I know. I'll play myself playing John Moxon from Varsity Blues in a cars.com commercial."

Well excuse me. I did a google search of "Landlord gifs", but it came up empty. :lol:

Well excuse me. I did a google search of "Landlord gifs", but it came up empty. :lol:

wheres-the-rent.gif

google-image-result-for-http-assets0-ordienetworks-com-images-gifguide-landlord-you-need-to-relax-gif-fe957966-original.gif

you-pay-now-bitch.gif

you-scare-me-youre-an-alcholic.gif

• Fire 5

He's also cancelled/moved around a lot of media access to practice and meetings with media after practice. He's only allowing them to meet with coaches/players like 2 days a week so there's a good chance if he has one we won't hear about it. I think he also knows his defense is pretty young so I think this early on he's gonna give them some grace cause they are teaching all the basics and just installing the rest for the first time. He is mature enough to know he needs some patience with those guys the first few weeks so they can grow.

The first presser was moved because UNL asked media not to bring up some topics at fan day. Dirk of course cut in lines, jammed mics in peoples faces and asked the questions about Brown and Suttles anyway. After that they are wanting to control what practice info gets out in the media. Doing it at night prevents injury info from leaking out fast should it occur. Limiting the players and coaches also controls what topics might be discussed.

As far as I'm concerned the biggest issue we are facing is if we end up with a good FS. If we get that accomplished on D I'm not worried about much else at the moment.

• Fire 4

The first presser was moved because UNL asked media not to bring up some topics at fan day. Dirk of course cut in lines, jammed mics in peoples faces and asked the questions about Brown and Suttles anyway. After that they are wanting to control what practice info gets out in the media. Doing it at night prevents injury info from leaking out fast should it occur. Limiting the players and coaches also controls what topics might be discussed.

As far as I'm concerned the biggest issue we are facing is if we end up with a good FS. If we get that accomplished on D I'm not worried about much else at the moment.

This makes me 100% better about the defense, who do you think will end up being our FS at the start of the season?