Tyler Moore "Hated the game" after Nebraska....

It's funny how everyone assumes he's a wimp, without having seen a practice. Maybe he had a legitimate gripe. Maybe not. Either way, I see no reason to trash talk a 20 year old behind the anonymity of an internet message board.

I'd tell him he pussed out to his face. Not that big of a deal.

I think that'd be fun to see.

The kid, nor the article attempted to throw Nebraska under the bus. Why are people attacking the kid? The article clearly states that Bo and the rest of the staff had a very high opinion of him but it just didn't work out here. No need to take that personally and start trashing the kid. WTF???

On another note, it's not like he's at some D3 school fluffing his ego with playing time. UF is, by a fairly common opinion, a bigger pond than Nebraska...

The beef we have with him is the fact that he said being here made him hate the game. But he didnt have the balls to come out and give the exact reasons as to why. He made an open ended comment left there for folks and media to fill in their own blanks. He probably didnt intend to, but he did. Sometimes this is why these young men need to learn to just shut the yap. As I said before, mark my words, ESPN will use this at some point in a way to make Bo look bad.

In ending, it's actually not what he said, but rather what he didnt say that has us a little aggrevated by the deal.

I transferred after 1 year of college to another school. It was just a better fit for me, and my goals.

It turned out to be a great decision, both athletically and academically.

I guess I'm a wimp too...

Youre not wimp (well maybe :P ), but a year later, did you proceed to take a couple more swipes at your former school, when it seemed both parties had moved on?

This case is very VERY similar to the booster situation from a week ago. It's really not what he said, but rather the fact the he said anything at all that's the button pusher here.

• Fire 1

I transferred after 1 year of college to another school. It was just a better fit for me, and my goals.

This isn't a one size fits all highly technical analysis I've given here, nor is it a generalization. I know nothing about the history of your decision, nor have I heard public comments from you that even begin to help me shape an opinion on your situation........I suppose I could form one if you want to share the story! ;)

Not saying he's a wimp but did you walk out of practice then complain about how you weren't treated fairly?

Youre not wimp (well maybe :P ), but a year later, did you proceed to take a couple more swipes at your former school, when it seemed both parties had moved on?

This case is very VERY similar to the booster situation from a week ago. It's really not what he said, but rather the fact the he said anything at all that's the button pusher here.

Agree w/this.

They pretty much claimed that he really struggled in being so far away from home/family. As I read it, THAT was the primary reason given for his unhappiness ALONG with playing time. I guess I just read it differently.

Youre right. it does say that. But, that's what Muschamp "thinks" happened. Word for word. Tyler's direct words were whining about lack of playing time when he claimed he was working his butt off. Maybe he was working his butt off but just wasnt good enough-there were a couple others that were better (cue the "doghouse theory" debate), hence he seems to have an entitled attitude.

Not saying he's a wimp but did you walk out of practice then complain about how you weren't treated fairly?

Probably. lol! I was an 18-19 year old kid with more competitive fire than wisdom. Thankfully nobody gave a damn what I had to say so I was never (to my knowledge) critiqued on an internet message board. So it sort of worked out I guess... :)

They pretty much claimed that he really struggled in being so far away from home/family. As I read it, THAT was the primary reason given for his unhappiness ALONG with playing time. I guess I just read it differently.

Youre right. it does say that. But, that's what Muschamp "thinks" happened. Word for word. Tyler's direct words were whining about lack of playing time when he claimed he was working his butt off. Maybe he was working his butt off but just wasnt good enough-there were a couple others that were better (cue the "doghouse theory" debate), hence he seems to have an entitled attitude.

Or maybe he was working his butt off, was the most talented player on the line, but he was in the Bo Pelini doghouse and he had a legitimate gripe. We don't know. We weren't there.

It's funny how everyone assumes he's a wimp, without having seen a practice. Maybe he had a legitimate gripe. Maybe not. Either way, I see no reason to trash talk a 20 year old behind the anonymity of an internet message board.

I'd tell him he pussed out to his face. Not that big of a deal.

I think that'd be fun to see.

I'm sure it would be, you're implying that people wouldn't say it to his face. That is not the case though, would I get my ass kicked? Maybe, that doesn't change the fact that I would say it.