Tyler Moore "Hated the game" after Nebraska....

We care because alot of people bashed the coaching staff when he transferred.

People bashed our coaches before this and will continue to do so. But, hey lets blame it on a 20 year old kid that couldn't stand Barneys and Pelini's personalities (imagine that?).

What part of their personalities do you not like? I like the no non-sense approach. I also like they don't back down from that no matter how dirk wantabes there are.

I understand that players leave a program for one reason or another. But over the last 4 or 5 years there has been a huge issue for players having sand in clit syndrome and wanting to leave (not just here at Nebraska but everywhere in the country) because they are not happy. Guess what you made a commitment and it is time to be a man and stick with that commitment.

Great Post Saunders, hilarious!!!

Would that be his or hers?

But over the last 4 or 5 years there has been a huge issue for players having sand in clit syndrome and wanting to leave (not just here at Nebraska but everywhere in the country) because they are not happy.

o6sfb.jpg

I'd tell him he pussed out to his face.

Dicks.

But over the last 4 or 5 years there has been a huge issue for players having sand in clit syndrome and wanting to leave (not just here at Nebraska but everywhere in the country) because they are not happy.

o6sfb.jpg

Dicks.

How am I a Di$K???? I am just wanting people to live up to a commitment that they make, not turn and run at the first sign of geeee this is hard!! I understand some people have circumstances that make them want to go closer to home, but this wasn't one of them. It was about not wanting to earn your spot but have it given to you. But ya guess I am the Dick

Military back grounds give you a different idea about commitments. Quitting is not part of the scenario in the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force or the Coast Guard. When you start something you finish it, driven into our heads from the first day of bootcamp. Having health problems, family problems are a concern no question, but young guys in Iraq, Afghanistan do not have the luxury of just walking away. We call these kids young men. Time to act like one I think. This was not handled correctly by the individual. Should have been between him and Bo, not stomping off the field in a huff. They like to call themselves warriors, for some, nothing could be farther from the truth.

Dicks.

How am I a Di$K???? I am just wanting people to live up to a commitment that they make, not turn and run at the first sign of geeee this is hard!! I understand some people have circumstances that make them want to go closer to home, but this wasn't one of them. It was about not wanting to earn your spot but have it given to you. But ya guess I am the Dick

re-read the stuff I quoted. I don't actually think you're that. I think using the word pu&&y to talk about Moore being weak is like saying all women are weak.

Why is "pu&&y" considered such a diss

Likely for the same reason you just called those guys "dicks."

No. They didn't use it to show someone that they think it's stupid to use it.

Why is "pu&&y" considered such a diss

Likely for the same reason you just called those guys "dicks."

Well played, sir.

Pussies? Dicks? And now Pelini's finger?? Is this thread about foreplay or football?

:lol:

• Fire 1

o6sfb.jpg

Dicks.

Dork.