Tyler Moore "Hated the game" after Nebraska....

If you bashed the staff when he left you are a dork. If you bash this kid now you are a dork.

It really is that simple, it always is.

If you you reply to this post trying to justify yourself...you are a dork

I've pretty much always been a dork. I'm fine with that.

Come at me brah. :lol:

Brah, I can tell that you frat hard! Ha

Dah?

We care because alot of people bashed the coaching staff when he transferred.

People bashed our coaches before this and will continue to do so. But, hey lets blame it on a 20 year old kid that couldn't stand Barneys and Pelini's personalities (imagine that?).

That's not the reason he gave.

“Of course everyone wants more playing time, but I believe I should have gotten more playing time throughout the year, I was busting my butt all year practicing and trying to get some playing time and still only got a few plays here and there,” Moore said.

So he transferred to St. Petersburg College. . .

We care because alot of people bashed the coaching staff when he transferred.

People bashed our coaches before this and will continue to do so. But, hey lets blame it on a 20 year old kid that couldn't stand Barneys and Pelini's personalities (imagine that?).

That's not the reason he gave.

“Of course everyone wants more playing time, but I believe I should have gotten more playing time throughout the year, I was busting my butt all year practicing and trying to get some playing time and still only got a few plays here and there,” Moore said.

So he transferred to St. Petersburg College. . .

I can busy my ass at work but that doesn't mean I can't lose a promotion to someone straight up better at there job. I'm glad Tyler is gone, we are doing just fine, if not better, without you

• Fire 1

The young man already pretty much summed it up why he left.........and in the process made himself look bad.

The quotes that were given indicate he felt entitled in some way to get playing time. Uh.......no. You work for it. Plain and simple. It just defames him more, not Nebraska so much IMO.

The more I think about, I get this feeling he was runned out more than anything. Probably strutted around here with an elitest attitude because of his star, legacy, freshman starter status, got lazy, wouldnt do his part and the rest of the team ran out of town. Just my thoughts. And he's still bitter about it, because deep down, even though he'll never admit it, he really did want to be here, but he frickin blew it, cuz he wasnt man enough to stand up and make a change in his way of thinking.