Suh 1, Richardson 0

tmfr15

Not sure if Bama even cares about this. i dont think they worry to much about guys who are no longer on their payroll.

You are right... once their mercenaries.... errr I mean student athletes... leave campus....errrr I mean graduate, they don't care too much anymore.

HgrANqs.gif

I kind of want to figure out a way to make this my screen saver or something. Best angle I've seen and shows the true violence Suh brings to the game. LOVE IT.

I don't know who #23 is for the Lions, but that's an NFL DB just sort of lolligagging after a ball carrier, while a DT with 100 extra pounds on him has the closing speed to blast right by him and make the play.

Cut that bum and put Suh at safety.

I don't know who #23 is for the Lions, but that's an NFL DB just sort of lolligagging after a ball carrier, while a DT with 100 extra pounds on him has the closing speed to blast right by him and make the play.

Cut that bum and put Suh at safety.

I could see how you would think that by seeing that gif without actually watching the play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN7E3xu8FQ8

I make all my judgments about player effort based on gifs alone. If you have a problem with that.... I say good day to you sir. Good day.

I am a Cowboys fan. And the Cowboys play at the Lions in week 8.

With that O-line, Romo better have his running shoes on that day or he's gonna get smashed into the Ford Field turf... OVER and OVER again.

Please Mr. Suh, don't kill my QB.

LOL

As a Skins fan I hope Romo comes out of that game clean too...need him taking as many snaps as possible for Dallas

• Fire 2