Martinez

Seemed like at least a few series after that injury, he was handing off to the left with his right arm. Obviously was in a lot of pain. Arm just seemed to hang from his body at times, like there wasn't any strength in it.

Seems like the kind of injury that might be nagging a lot through the year (continual contact). Martinez has certainly proved he's tough, but it looks like something to keep an eye on.

As was pointed out, at least it's on his left.

My guess is the injury happened in fall practice because it was obvious he was injured or in pain the medical staff didn't even look at it or ask him about it. Everyone just looked the other way and tried to ignore it because Bo said it was "fine". "He's fine" means the bone is not protruding through the skin, if he was "a little nicked up" the bone would be protruding from the skin and perhaps he might miss a couple of practices, but he "will be fine" which means they can push the bone back under the skin. :funnyhahah I think the injury is why Martinez didn't go to the press conference because he would have to lie about it and he didn't want to get into it. I don't think he missed the press conference because of the team's performance, if that were true he would have missed half of last year's press conferences.