***Predict the UCLA Score, Passing and Rushing Yards***

I know that you all probably don't care for the long, run down explanations for my prediction (as is seen by the low view count on my thread in the Other Sports section), but I'm giving one for this game.

Nebraska finished #27 in my end of the season rankings last year. After two games, the Huskers haven't shown too much to say that they deserve to be higher (they struggled against a Wyoming team and how much can you glean from the Southern Miss game?) If anything we are good enough to not drop any spots.

UCLA finished #43 in my end of the season rankings last year. After one game against Nevada, not much can be said about the Bruins either.

What this match up boils down to will be how well Nebraska's young defense, their front 7 in particular can do against a strong UCLA offensive line and dangerous quarterback Brett Hundley. There's no doubt, our youth will show at times and UCLA will get their big plays. But the key will be how we respond to those big plays. I think last week was a nice confidence boost for our unit and I think they'll put in a fine performance against the Bruins. Offensively, I think we'll just out match the Bruins. By no means will we put up huge numbers, but 450+ yards isn't out of the question.

This game will no doubt be close. Whoever has the ball last might just win the game.

Nebraska 41

UCLA 33

NU Rushing 235

NU Passing 265

• Fire 1