UCLA Game Tweets

GSG

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan 8m

I'm excited to announce the release of my first book "100 Things Nebraska Fans Need To Know & Do Before They Die." http://www.triumphbooks.com/products/100_things_nebraska_fans_should_know___do_before_they_die/1572436652.php …

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan 7m

In the book I ranked in order 1 to 100 what I felt are the most significant things you need to know and do about Nebraska football. #Huskers

• Fire 1

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC 1m

TV announcers for #Huskers-UCLA are Sean McDonough and Chris Spielman.

These are a couple of my favorites from ESPN, if I saw Beth Mowins and Joey Galloway I would've watched the game on mute

These are a couple of my favorites from ESPN, if I saw Beth Mowins and Joey Galloway I would've watched the game on mute

Lol. Pretty much same here.

Completely agree.

I'm OK with McDonough but Spielman can suck a toe. Boring, monotone and jumps the high hit wagon too easily. (for an old school linebacker)

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC 20m

All eyes on the money down: #Huskers were just 1 of 11 last yr on 3rd down against UCLA. One reason why Bruins had ball for almost 38 mins.

That's pretty interesting. Only converted on third down and still scored 30 points.

I keep thinking we (hopefully) can't be any worse on defense against them than we were last year and apparently our offense wasn't that great either. Any improvement on both sides will hopefully give us a decent chance.