Bye-bye $$$PPV !

The only option for PPV now is an out-of-conference road game. And most of those are the "bigger" games who you would think would get picked up somewhere. This year's So.Miss game would have been a candidate if it would have stayed south. Possibly Fresno St. next year but there aren't many that won't get picked up by somebody.

That would happen once, before a guarantee of TV was written into the contract. Most every game is on an available station now as it is, (unless you have a crappy provider)

seeing A&M getting a PPV game in the SEC made me laugh though.

The only option for PPV now is an out-of-conference road game. And most of those are the "bigger" games who you would think would get picked up somewhere. This year's So.Miss game would have been a candidate if it would have stayed south. Possibly Fresno St. next year but there aren't many that won't get picked up by somebody.

seeing A&M getting a PPV game in the SEC made me laugh though.

Mizzou's first game (maybe their second too) was PPV - isn't the SEC special? We were at Lake of the Ozarks over Labor Day and more venues were offering the Nebraska game than bucking up to buy the Missouri game. My Tiger friends were very embarrassed....of course I didn't rub it in <grin>.

We ended up in one of the homes of friends - the host paid for PPV because I had us on BTN2go on my laptop. The picture quality was outstanding and I didn't need to use the HDMI cable to run it on a big screen because the screen size was fine for me on my lap.