Tailgate or Bar Crawl?

EZ-E

With the 11 o'clock kick off, it may be tough to do either, but I'd enjoy meeting up with you guys at some point this weekend. Anyone interested? I'll be in town around 830ish.

I know that I'm not in the "group" here, but why not both?! Tailgate in the morning and bar crawl after the game.

I like the way you think! That is what I am doing that day

• Fire 1

We are planning on setting up by about 8:30 and then hitting the bars after the game.

so when were you planning on inviting us..?

We are in the Bank Arena lot and we have only set up once, the first game and it was super hot and pretty much horrible. So, hopefully it will be better this time around. But honestly that location is not all that great, yet.

We are planning on setting up by about 8:30 and then hitting the bars after the game.

Is that 830 dependent upon your friend being ready to go at 7?

Totally!!!

You could post his phone number on here and everyone will text him at 6 or 630 to wake his ass up lol

so when were you planning on inviting us..?

We are in the Bank Arena lot and we have only set up once, the first game and it was super hot and pretty much horrible. So, hopefully it will be better this time around. But honestly that location is not all that great, yet.

Where is your spot in the lot? We've gone the first two weeks, and it's been pretty fun. Gotten to know some of our neighbors, and some of the people in the RV lot.

But this is me last year. IMAG0089_zps0a7e6b9f.jpg

Edit: Nvm two years ago but still I look the same.

You were great in The Wonder Years.

Wait, you probably don't know what that is since you're only 8 years old.

really? I'd have went with some Ellen joke. There's one in there somewhere

I'd have went with something a little less lesbian, a little more Dawson's Creek.

• Fire 2