Tailgate or Bar Crawl?

EZ-E

With the 11 o'clock kick off, it may be tough to do either, but I'd enjoy meeting up with you guys at some point this weekend. Anyone interested? I'll be in town around 830ish.

I know that I'm not in the "group" here, but why not both?! Tailgate in the morning and bar crawl after the game.

I like the way you think! That is what I am doing that day

LandLord and I discussed this and we realized with the 11am start it leaves little time to tailgate. That is why I was suggesting that we could do both, but we would need to reverse the order IMO to give people ample time.

I will be at a tailgate by the Lied Center very early with my boy AK_47 (started the thread of hate in the shed) and I believe that LandLord will be making an appearance.

Is everyone else welcome? Obviously we don't want to claim someone else's tailgate as our own, but if there's 4-5 other huskerboarders looking for something..

I will be at a tailgate by the Lied Center very early with my boy AK_47 (started the thread of hate in the shed) and I believe that LandLord will be making an appearance.

Is everyone else welcome? Obviously we don't want to claim someone else's tailgate as our own, but if there's 4-5 other huskerboarders looking for something..

I will let everyone know early tomorrow as I know more and more.

Crash it. That is the only classy way to tailgate.

Besides according to an anonymous poster I'll be picking some random human, strip down to my drawers and rumbling straightSouth Park style.

*side note. The above most likely will NOT happen. Said member was probably drunk when this vision came to him

Crash it. That is the only classy way to tailgate.

Besides according to an anonymous poster I'll be picking some random human, strip down to my drawers and rumbling straightSouth Park style.

*side note. The above most likely will NOT happen. Said member was probably drunk when this vision came to him

Sounds like something Knapp would say.